Wesker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai, Rock Lee, Kakashi... These are the characters that are lack chakra reserves, or can not mold chakra at all

What do you think would happen, if beings like Juubi Jinchuriki or characters that simply have large Chakra amounts, were adept in 8-Gates technique?

Will their abilities be even further enhanced?

" Due to the immense amount of chakra flooding the body all at once, drastic changes can occur upon the user's body. The most common of these changes are the changes to skin colour, eruption of veins around the temples, and the eyes turning completely white." -http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Gates

The aura around the 8-Gates user, is not chakra, it is sweat. However, the fact that physical changes appear, and the fact that the user can surpass his physical limitation... those effects are created due to the "chakra flooding the body all at once."

What do you think if Juubi Jin gushed all that juice through the gates?

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen can open all 8 Gates in addition to knowing and mastered all jutsu to exist in his village. That's why no one in the Naruto-verse can beat him.

Lostdreams

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely the 8 gates relies on the exact opposite training necessary to utilize chakra in ninjutsu. It's probably incompatible.
I agree somewhat. The training you have to do to gain 8 gates seems to be physical training of your body and mind.
From what we have seen Lee ang guy training is all but hard physical training and nothing to do with how much chakra you have.

We havent seen any other ninja in Naruto train like them. Only person that comes close is Naruto and he focuses on ninjutsu

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not that they don't have chakra reserves. They do. Becuase the eight gates is stated to release the chakra limiters, if they had none it wouldn't work. Secondly, no one said they can't mold chakra either. They just can't use it in ninjutsu or genjutsu. They have next to no skill in it. But guy did perform a summoning justu so there is that.

I would say they have slightly larger than average chakra but no ability to use it in the standard sense, therefore it helps them in taijutsu. Both guy and lee can stand on water which is shown to take chakra control and I think that in essence there taijutsu is similar, using their chakra to boost their skills.

But if a jin could use it then I don't know how much better it could be because they might end up destroying themselves that much quicker. What would be truly op is sagemode hashi in 8th gate. Healing factor means no side effect lol.