Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
628: Saviour

Madara*regenerating*: Fuq! You actually cut me in half, you ffing wannabe Bruce Lee.
You must be registered for see images

Madara drains lee's Kyuubi chakra and his hair turns slightly golden, before it goes back to black.

Obito: What was that?

Madara: hehe, something quite refreshing...

Madara grabs some fodder ninja's and starts breaking their spines like he starts breaking the fourth wall, while consuming their Kyuubi chakra.

Madara: I rape you all like Lil' Wayne raped hiphop music and leave you done worse than the tattoo's on his body!!

Juubi: Touché!

Everybody: It talks?

Juubi: Indubitably so! And I have a keen eye for writing... have I ever let you guys read my theory on the Sage being an Uzumaki?

Everybody, except some sceptics: Repped +1 and thanks the Juubi...

Obito: I have to do something, but what? I am about to get fodderized by plot like Rin, Bee, Yamato, Black Zetsu...

Madara is happily smacking ninja's all over the place.

Naruto: Stop it! I will not let you take my friends away from me!!

Madara*looks at naruto with a Green Sharingan*: Golden boy, please! I will take your cheap friends out like Chinese on a friday night with coupons.

Madara's wood clones start ripping the clothes of Sakura's torso, and sees a deformed chest, much like his own. The Hashi face is making a very, very depressed look.

Hashi's face on Madara's chest: How my wood can be so abused?

While Madara's clones are getting it on with the second most ugliest chick in the entire NV
everybody is in despair as the last of the Kyuubi chakra is consumed by the real Madara...

Madara: This should be enough... whaaaa....HAAAAAAAAA... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!!!!

A lightning flash strikes the battle field and poof! There are Oro, Suigetsu, Juugo, the four edo's and a lesbian couple with the black haired apologizing to the redhead. Behind them we can see a confused strawhead captain and his crew, some people in black kimono's and swords, a little latino girl, a squared headed yellow guy along with a guy and his notebook.

Hashirama: Tobi! You used your space/time-continuum crack jutsu... The entire Mangaverse is about to merge!!

Oro: Naruto-kun... my my... some body you developed... ku ku ku

Naruto: Jeez, dude... I am 16 years old!

Oro: Point taken... Nonetheless we came to help you!

Naruto: Sasuke...

Sasuke: Naruto...

Hinata: Quit drooling over my boyfriend! *goes Yuno over the idea people touching Yukki, I mean Naruto., Sponge-bob is ripped to pieces*

Sakura: Sasuke!

Sasuke: Who is this girl??

Kishimoto; Hahah, you forgot about her too?

Madara: ENOUGH WITH THIS CIRCUS! FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON ME! ME!! I AM IMPORTANT! I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL.

Obito: wow, and I thought I had issues...

The Juubi is laughing as Luffy starts trying to eat one of it´s tails, Zoro is fighting Zaraki and Ichigo for giving him the eye. Sanji is flirting with Mei, Shikamaru is reminding people of the plan, but many at pointing at Suigetsu.

Suigetsu: I can't take it no more, I am gonna die here... Yellow water release: Pipi Embarrassment.

Hashirama: Everybody calm down! *summoning Heavenly flower world burning tree technique*

Blunts emerge everywhere, and people are calming down a little bit.

Madara: That's it, I will summon a Black Meteor and when the world heals herself, I will steal that energy, and become a god!

Edo-Sephiroth: That's my line, bitch! *Charges at Madara*

Ash Ketchum: Got you! *cought the Juubi with the TnJ masterball*

More and more characters are pouring in from more and more manga's, plot holes are appearing, it starts to look like Super Mario Smash brothers vs Ninja storm vs Street Fighter vs Budokai.

And then....

Madara has killed Ash, and Edo Tensei'd him, using his Juubi pokemon to succesfully cast it's Infinte Tsukiyomi technique, turning this into a cross-manga all-out battle. With Madara becoming the next God of Space and Time, only to be offered the box with the last seed of Eden by Luffy and left alone in a Genjutsu.

Now I am Pirate king, ya bitches!!

Since the next Issue is about to serve us some more bullshit, I thought I do it for Kishi...

Last edited: