Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yibis Fansubs!
That is the best group, highest quality. They have an archive that I can look for you.

EDIT:

Here you can find all the downloads. They even have some episodes in bulk, which allow you to download like 10 episodes at once, or at least they used to. There's one that allows you to download all episodes from 1 to 516 (which are probably the episodes before they started subbing One Piece) in the Batches sections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barbarossa

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yibis Fansubs!
That is the best group, highest quality. They have an archive that I can look for you.

EDIT:

Here you can find all the downloads. They even have some episodes in bulk, which allow you to download like 10 episodes at once, or at least they used to. There's one that allows you to download all episodes from 1 to 516 (which are probably the episodes before they started subbing One Piece) in the Batches sections.
I love yah thank you.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, Yibis Fansub is undoubtly the highest quality group out there. It's not even a competition. The problem is, they're usually behind a few weeks from the most recent episode. I belive currently they're 2 episodes behind, or something like that. But it's really worth the wait. And if you only follow Yibis, it's hardly any difference.

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, Yibis Fansub is undoubtly the highest quality group out there. It's not even a competition. The problem is, they're usually behind a few weeks from the most recent episode. I belive currently they're 2 episodes behind, or something like that. But it's really worth the wait. And if you only follow Yibis, it's hardly any difference.
Thanks! I really appreciate your help! :)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there really a difference in watching OP episodes in 720p/1080p? OP doesn't really seem like the series that you watch in HD with it's decent animation. Unless it's a movie like strong-world or film Z.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there really a difference in watching OP episodes in 720p/1080p? OP doesn't really seem like the series that you watch in HD with it's decent animation. Unless it's a movie like strong-world or film Z.
I believe there is, indeed. Watching Yibis greatly improves my viewing experience, and it's more entertaining to me than watching the potato quality of WatchOP and other weak groups. Besides, Yibis has everything perfectly lined up for me to download, I hate streaming, so not only am I getting better quality, I'm getting my preferred viewing method as well, so it's a win win situation. I don't really like Anime, I prefer Manga, so the higher quality episodes are what's keeping me interested in One Piece's anime, when I've long since lost interested in other popular ongoing anime.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All of you newbs watch anime on Watchop or Naruget. Tsk tsk. They upload such shoddy quality!

For tomorrows episode use Animefreak.tv. It has HIGH QUALITY , ANIME. ANY GENRE. NOT DOWNLOAD, JUST WATCH.

Ps - it comes son the website abit later than the watchop or naruget though. But its worth the experience! Trust me! :)