70 year old hiruzen beat two edo hashirama and tobramas at the same time and Orachina

Sageof7Path

Veteran
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
45๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hiruzen is the goat

Beat two extremely high level hokage's

Took orochimarus Jutsu away and beat his ass

There's a reason Kishi didn't bring back 20 something year old hiruzen

Plot wouldn't make sense had hiruzen beat the living shit out of Madara

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
618๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He did a good job countering Tobirama's strongest water style attacks and deflecting Wood style Emergency Forest.

However....

If Tobirama had excess to FTG, Tandem Explosive Tags, and Edotensei/Soul transfer
or if
Hashirama had Wood Dragon, Wood Golem, and Sage Mode: Veritable 1,000 armed kanon...

Hiruzen might not win even in his prime.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He did a good job countering Tobirama's strongest water style attacks and deflecting Wood style Emergency Forest.

However....

If Tobirama had excess to FTG, Tandem Explosive Tags, and Edotensei/Soul transfer
or if
Hashirama had Wood Dragon, Wood Golem, and Sage Mode: Veritable 1,000 armed kanon...

Might?? Hiruzen ain't seeing tobirama or hashi full power

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
618๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Might?? Hiruzen ain't seeing tobirama or hashi full power
I said in his Prime Age not at 70 years old. Hiruzen has more experience because he lived longer and became a Kage at such a young age, he studied under both Tobirama and Hashirama so he has a lot more intel.
Just so you know what, this is what I mean about
Obviously he's outclassed in chakra (Senju chakra>Hiruzen) but he seems to know how to counter/weasel out of powerful jutsus. So he may have a plain that can cause both of them trouble but personally I know the senju bros. would win.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

However....

or if

Pretty much this, had they been any close to their war arc selves or if they even had access to these jutsus it would of been a wash, quickly

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They looked pretty nerfed to me, no ? They didn't even have 1/3 of their full arsenal and Hiruzen still got a tough fight, which considering his age is understandable. I can see Hiruzen defeating Tobirama, but both of them... I don't think he can even take on 1v1 Hashirama, even in his prime.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

However....

or if

Are we going to give Tobirama and Hashirama their intelligence back? With it I think one wood clone would be more than enough to take care of Prime Hiruzen while Hashi plays rock paper scissors with some more clones.

Last edited:

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I said in his Prime Age not at 70 years old. Hiruzen has more experience because he lived longer and became a Kage at such a young age, he studied under both Tobirama and Hashirama so he has a lot more intel.
Just so you know what, this is what I mean about
Obviously he's outclassed in chakra (Senju chakra>Hiruzen) but he seems to know how to counter/weasel out of powerful jutsus. So he may have a plain that can cause both of them trouble but personally I know the senju bros. would win.

True

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
618๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are we going to give Tobirama and Hashirama their intelligence back? With it I think one wood clone would be more than enough to take care of Prime Hiruzen while Hashi plays rock paper scissors with some more clones.
They weren't stupid when Orochimaru resurrected them so they've never lost their intellect in the first place. Prime Hiruzen isn't losing to any wood clone, that's a fact. I'm not even a fan of Hiruzen like that and I know you need to do more than that. He already countered emergency forest and old edo hiruzen severed a branch of God tree that was bigger than legged Susanoo.
Hashirama or Tobirama would need to put a little more effort than that.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They weren't stupid when Orochimaru resurrected them so they've never lost their intellect in the first place. Prime Hiruzen isn't losing to any wood clone, that's a fact. I'm not even a fan of Hiruzen like that and I know you need to do more than that. He already countered emergency forest and old edo hiruzen severed a branch of God tree that was bigger than legged Susanoo.
Hashirama or Tobirama would need to put a little more effort than that.
You must be registered for see images

When they were resurrected they has their personalities then Orochimaru turned them into mindless drones. By stripping them of it on top of that they were at a fracticion of their potential.

That hashi praise tho
Initially Hashi wasn't meant to be that strong however in part 2 they overpowered him. I have to be honest based on the available info a wood clone would suffice and the scenario is how it would go down.