kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On 18/06/18, Trump has ordered the U.S. military to begin establishing a new branch of the military dubbed the "space force", with the purpose of space traffic management and defense.

You must be registered for see images

This along with recent endeavors in the space industry (Elon & Space X) of has reignited conversation of space colonization and exploration. We're all aware of the fact that our resources on Earth are finite, with estimates claiming we'll run out of most of our geological resources within the next 1.5 centuries, so I think it's important that we try to take our first steps to making new homes outside of our planet as soon as possible.

There's a lot of factors and variable that will go into how we'll go about colonizing space outside of the technical aspects (like space diplomacy, territories and property rights, travel management, and space legislation), so I think establishing a space defense force is a step in the right direction for the U.S. and humanity as a whole.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FFs now we can't be friends with aliens cus they are gonna come here and get shot down or something and then declare war on humanity. THANKS TRUMP.

Also, spend money on this but not on climate change?

Sounds cool and all.

Livin out there would be interesting, I wonder if 100 years passes evolution will change us into different species, so people on Mars will be like aliens for us.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm 100% sure this idea came straight from a Dave Chappelle skit.

[video=youtube;N-NkX86uPI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-NkX86uPI0&ab_channel=tonystarks347[/video]

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, and so we get closer to the grand reveal of what has been for some time.

Wouldn't it be amusing if certain family groups in the human population were kind of like the direct descendants of Kaguya... except without the crazy weird superhuman powers?

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, and so we get closer to the grand reveal of what has been for some time.

Wouldn't it be amusing if certain family groups in the human population were kind of like the direct descendants of Kaguya... except without the crazy weird superhuman powers?
Like 8 years ago I saw a YouTube video about how everyone in power was related, going way back. Aren’t the Chinese emperors descendants of dragons? Dragon is the metaphor for alien. Which makes the global leaders, who are family, descendants of aliens.

Lucky for me, I’m not part of that lineage. They came from above. I came from below.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The space force was a necessary progression for the MIC, they need to take 00s of billions more in contracts. In one way I'm sad and in anotger I'm happy. Sad because the US will go bankrupt faster and the poor people will suffer because of their governments policies. Happy because there will be one less power spreading death and deatruction in the guise of freedom and democracy (mobocracy)