0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting Distance: 60 meters
Intel: Full
Mindset: IC
Restrictions: Gai can only use up to the 6th Gate.
Conditions: This is alive Hiruzen. He has Jiraiya's chakra levels and all elemental techniques shown by Konoha shinobi in part 1 and shinobi that lived before that time (ex. Danzō, Tobirama, etc.) along with his own feats.

Scenario 2: Gai can use the 7th Gat but not Hirudora.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But if gates come from the leaf then he should. OP didn't even allow for prime feats anyway, otherwise FTG Hiruzen makes his debut Lol
Dosen't matter. He limited it to techniques before Hiruzen's time. Dai/Lee/Guy is after. Not to mention it's not an elemental technique.

Just following the op.

Oh and ftg is off the table too.

all elemental techniques shown by Konoha shinobi in part 1 and shinobi that lived before that time (ex. Danzō, Tobirama, etc.) along with his own feats.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dosen't matter. He limited it to techniques before Hiruzen's time. Dai/Lee/Guy is after. Not to mention it's not an elemental technique.

Just following the op.

Oh and ftg is off the table too.
Lol yeah, OP didn't have prime Hiruzen even (thought I said that Zzz). Although I still thought prime hiruzen could use gates.

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that it is farfetched at all to give Hiruzen all of the elemental techniques used by Konoha shinobi. He's already shown mastery of each element in the manga. The only thing I take issue with is him having access to hidden clan techniques, Hiraishin, Hachimon Tonkou, Edo Tensei, etc., because there is not a lot to back those assertions up, and conventional logic dictates that he shouldn't be able to use those techniques due to their exclusivity and requirements (for example, bugs for the Aburame clan jutsus).

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that it is farfetched at all to give Hiruzen all of the elemental techniques used by Konoha shinobi. He's already shown mastery of each element in the manga. The only thing I take issue with is him having access to hidden clan techniques, Hiraishin, Hachimon Tonkou, Edo Tensei, etc., because there is not a lot to back those assertions up, and conventional logic dictates that he shouldn't be able to use those techniques due to their exclusivity and requirements (for example, bugs for the Aburame clan jutsus).
Conventional logic also says that a single shinobi shouldn't be able to beat the greatest uchiha ever using a perfect susanoo along with the strongest single entity not named the juubi(the kyuubi) by himself, then that same shinobi go on to get killed by someone(or multiple people, whatever it was) in war..but..well..

The most talented ninjutsu user in naruto history with genius level intellect, living to 69 years old, reigning as hokage for over 40 years(combining both terms) mastering all of his village's techniques is a lot more believable in terms of conventional logic than both a single shinobi beating Madara+Kyuubi and that shinobi somehow dying to what was likely fodder in comparison to Madara+Kyuubi, if you ask me.

I really don't understand how people can question what Hiruzen has done in the same manga where they've seen what Hashirama, Madara, Obito, Nagato, Kaguya and others have done, especially when he's the longest reigning Hokage ever, maybe even the longest reigning Kage ever period, though Onoki probably gives him some competition there, and is a guy Orochimaru flat out stated was referred to as a God by many people.

So really, logically, it makes perfect sense, especially when you consider the power scale of this manga, given what Hiruzen has accomplished even with all that hype is nothing on par with those I listed above outside of maybe Nagato.

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conventional logic also says that a single shinobi shouldn't be able to beat the greatest uchiha ever using a perfect susanoo along with the strongest single entity not named the juubi(the kyuubi) by himself, then that same shinobi go on to get killed by someone(or multiple people, whatever it was) in war..but..well..
Not sure what you're trying to get at here, but you're comparing completely diffirent circumstances.

The most talented ninjutsu user in naruto history with genius level intellect, living to 69 years old, reigning as hokage for over 40 years(combining both terms) mastering all of his village's techniques is a lot more believable in terms of conventional logic than both a single shinobi beating Madara+Kyuubi and that shinobi somehow dying to what was likely fodder in comparison to Madara+Kyuubi, if you ask me.

I really don't understand how people can question what Hiruzen has done in the same manga where they've seen what Hashirama, Madara, Obito, Nagato, Kaguya and others have done, especially when he's the longest reigning Hokage ever, maybe even the longest reigning Kage ever period, though Onoki probably gives him some competition there, and is a guy Orochimaru flat out stated was referred to as a God by many people. So really, logically, it makes perfect sense, especially when you consider the power scale of this manga, given what Hiruzen has accomplished even with all that hype is nothing on par with those I listed above outside of maybe Nagato.
I'm basing what I said off of what we saw in the manga. Hiruzen displayed mastery of the elements, so his credence in that respect (having access to all Konoha elemental jutsus) went up, so it is logical that he should have access to said elemental jutsus, based on the manga.

A bunch of statements and databook hype are far, far inferior to actual feats. I don't really care about what Orochimaru or Kabuto said about Hiruzen, just like how I don't care about what Black Zetsu said about the Yata Mirror. We have nothing with which to base those statements upon.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure what you're trying to get at here, but you're comparing completely diffirent circumstances.

I'm basing what I said off of what we saw in the manga. Hiruzen displayed mastery of the elements, so his credence in that respect (having access to all Konoha elemental jutsus) went up, so it is logical that he should have access to said elemental jutsus, based on the manga.

A bunch of statements and databook hype are far, far inferior to actual feats. I don't really care about what Orochimaru or Kabuto said about Hiruzen, just like how I don't care about what Black Zetsu said about the Yata Mirror. We have nothing with which to base those statements upon.
I have no issues with people choosing to outright ignore hype, that's not my point.

My issue is the fact that people have seen what Hashirama, Madara and the others have done in this manga, yet completely deny the possibility that Hiruzen would be capable of pulling off his hype(not just ignore the hype, but claim there's no way he could do it), as if him knowing his village's jutsu is somehow more unbelievable then the absolute bullshit that we saw from Hashirama or insertoverpoweredpart2character here.

The comparison lies in the fact that nothing Hiruzen has been hyped to be capable of is any less believable than the things that Hashirama showed(and the logic comes in the fact that Hashirama somehow was killed in war).

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai blitzrapes Hiruzen with just a couple of Gates, 6th or 7th aren't even remotely needed. Base Gai already can stomp Hiruzen.

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no issues with people choosing to outright ignore hype, that's not my point.

My issue is the fact that people have seen what Hashirama, Madara and the others have done in this manga, yet completely deny the possibility that Hiruzen would be capable of pulling off his hype(not just ignore the hype, but claim there's no way he could do it), as if him knowing his village's jutsu is somehow more unbelievable then the absolute bullshit that we saw from Hashirama or insertoverpoweredpart2character here.

The comparison lies in the fact that nothing Hiruzen has been hyped to be capable of is any less believable than the things that Hashirama showed(and the logic comes in the fact that Hashirama somehow was killed in war).
Well Hashirama and Madara along with Naruto and Sasuke (the main perpetrators of the power inflation IMO) were all transmigrants of Indra and Ashura which made their hype and feats believable but I get where you're coming from. Though Hiruzen having access to stuff like Butterfly Mode along with the Hachimon Tonkou and Flying Thunder God would be bullshit as well.

The most you're going to get posters around here to agree to give Hiruzen are the elemental techniques. I think he is pretty strong as it is with his Edo moveset anyways.