[Predictions] 692 : " Dreams that came true "

elprince

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it start wit hinata leaning on naruto shoulder calm and smiling while he look up at the bright warm sun that envelopes the air with warmness and cheerful atmosphere as they sit on the garden , hanabi is giggling while she peek at them and neji is trying to stop her

hinata left her head from his shoulder and look up at his face
naruto is looking at the sun as he he smile noticing her

naruto : " whats wrong !!! " he say with a quiet warm smile

hinata : " nothing *closes her eyes smiling * i never thought its gonna come true "

naruto : " what is that ? " he ask smiling back on her smile

hinata : " to have u next to me and stay together like that " she say going back to his shoulder again

naruto smiles widely for a moment then te smile freeze as it turn into serious face

naruto " what if it wasn't true " his voice give her a shock as she look at him while he look directly to her eyes

hinata : " w...what do u mean ? " she say as her eyes grow wide

naruto : " what it all was adream " the word shock her deep and it keeps echo in her mind

hinata : " what makes you say that ? " she say with a gentle smile as her heart beats faster " no dream can be this real" she reach out to touch his cheek afraid a bit that it isnt true , but once she touch him she sigh in relief and smile to him " see , we both are here "

naruto hold her hand : " no , its just you are here alone " the scene freezes and start to turn into glass that slow cracks as she backs off
as the glass shatters it turns into darkness that quickly envelop her into loneliness

hinata reach her hand out for naruto screaming his name as he looks away while he shatter as well

she stare at the empty place where he was with pain grinding her chest as she start to cry : " n...naruto "

she sit on the ground crying as tears roll down her eyes while she put her hands on her face

"i will never ......... " naruto voice start to rise slowly
"i will never back down ....... " it become more and more clear to her
" i will never back down on my word , this is my ninja way " his voice is clear enough as she stop crying and left her head up to look stunned at the cracks into the huge dark space around her that start to fill with light

"dont surrender " his voice comes clear from every where
" this is it , i need you to resist this dream and come back to the real world " his voice become more louder
"hinataaaaaaaaaaa " he screams her name as the cracks shatter while his hand rush to her and grab her hand

she wake up suddenly as she look around her to see an incredible view
every few meters there is a clone of naruto sitting in sage mode on the ground and closing his eyes as sasuke is hovering with his susano over the place with his rinnigan looking up at the moon as it project his eyes

she stand stunned as the sun is rising already on her face

sasuke : " its done naruto , now hurry up with ur part "

naruto looks at him annoyed : " hoy saskue , do u know how much chakra am giving to do this reviving thingy , this chakra control thing isnt my style " he frowns as sasuke looks away annoyed while sakura smiles looking at them as she concentrate on healing kakashi

she looks around as she see people getting out of cocons that cracks and some are resting on the ground while sakura slugs are healing the wounded people and on her left sit the bijus while they point their palms toward rikuudo naruto that sits in the center infront of the sage that face him concentrating hard as well as all of the biju

"na ....ruto " she whimper as she turn around and close her eyes gritting her teeth then a tear roll down her eyes
" so it was all a dream " she say as she calm down and but her hands on her heart

"not all of it was a dream " naruto calm voice reach her ears as she open her eyes up surprised and turn to face him
he smiles at her kindly as he put his hands on the back of his head "some dreams are about to come true , so ..."
he look at her as she blush "what do u think if we go out in adate " he smiles widely and lean to face her

she freeze then fall to her back as he watch her surprised
a clone catch her " not this time , am gonna be with u from now on "
he say with a smile as she look up surprised at him between his arms " naruto ...kun "

*well dad ....she isnt as great as mom but she is beautiful , gentle and kind , and most of all she cares about me * he think

every one around smile as the rikuudo smiles gently still his eyes closed

hagoromo :*well done naruto*

THE END
(sorry for any misspellings or bad grammar , hope u enjoy it )