[Predictions] 683-Together

onepieceuc1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, i hope you will enjoy it and sorry for mistakes.
Sand dimension, Sasuke is alone, nothing around him?
Sasuke: Shit, where am i?
He looks around him quickly, he starts searching something which can help him.
Sasuke: ... Susano!
He activates it and goes higher and higher. Looking around him and seeing a castle.
Sasuke: What ist this? It remembers me something i've seen just before...
Ice dimension, naruto is creating many clones.
Naruto: Kagebunshin!!!
Black Zetsu: You use that for many years... Did you really think you can defeat my mother with this pitiful army?
Naruto: With taijutsu? No. But with this, it will hurt!!! Rasenshuriken!!
All Naruto are throwing their jutsu, creating a real rain of rasenshurikens. Kaguya is shown, not moving, and just absorbing all jutsus.
Naruto: Raaah, why am i so stupid???
Kaguya: I told you that just before. Chakra is mine.
Black Zetsu: Without Sasuke, you are alone, he was the head of your team!
100 meters away from Naruto.
Kakashi: Naruto, i told you i'll never let my friends die... And just before, i said that my objective is to protect you... But sorry...
Naruto: ...Don't worry, it is not your fault, (looking at Sakura) you too... Sakura!
Obito: But, don't say me that you want to give up, my friend...
Kakashi: Obito !!!
Obito: You know, Madara doubt of my power, many years ago, when i went to save you and Rin.
Kakashi:?
Obito: They told me the sharingan show his true power when both are used. But i told them that there was no problems because if i'm the right, you're the left. And like this, our duo are stronger!!!
Kakashi: !
Obito: Sakura, take our left eye and start the exchange.
Return to the true Naruto.
Naruto: i won't give up, i the one who will become the next hokage!
Naruto dashs toward she and engage a taijutsu fight, which is not the good idea because he is quickly submerge by her power and thrown into an ice wall.
Kaguya: Five elements- Forbidden dragon
The powerful dragon bite him and did a huge explosion. Kaguya looks at her right and see Naruto.
Black Zetsu: We must admit the fact you are very fast, you managed to dodge this explosion. But without Sasuke, you're nothing, look at you.
Naruto is shown, his right arm was burned but it is regenerating, little by little.
Naruto: Who said i was alone?
Black Zetsu:?!!
Behind Kaguya, a spiral appears and from it Sakura, followed by Kakashi and Obito. Sakura repels Kaguya 20 meters away.
Naruto (smiling): Everyone!!! Sakura, you did a good job! What fist!!!
Kakashi: Aaahh... Seriously, i'm very glad to find again the Obito i've always known... But, as before, you forgot something! (He is smiling)
Obito: Seriously? What is it? I'm not late this time!
Kakashi: Hun hun, we can't fly!
Sakura: Gyaaahhh, i'm too young for diying!!!
Naruto: !!!
Naruto use his orb to save them, creating a platform. Next to them, Kaguya arrive, slowly, and angry.
Kaguya: You are boring, i'm going to finsh you now.
Obito: Are you ready? Take my hand.
Sakura is now on a separated platform. Obito and Kakashi take each other right hand, at the level of their head. Both are shown, closing their normal eye and activating their MS.
Obito/Kakashi: Susano!!!
A green and white susano is created, with a compartment on each shoulder, Obito on the right and Kakashi on the left.
Black Zetsu: Very impressive, let's start the fight.
Naruto: We must get back Sasuke, and defeat her, together!
Panel shows everyone, ready to fight, Sasuke is in a wide room.
What will he find and how will he join Naruto and co?

Atticus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the prediction, well thought of. I agree the eye transfer is doubtful to happen but at least you attempted to make Sakura look useful :p.