Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 651: Yin and Yang

Obito- Sasuke you shouldn't help Naruto. After all, I can bring back your brother and your clan in my Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Naruto- (Looks over at Sasuke)

Sasuke- I don't need an illusion. I already have what I want.

Obito- ?

Sasuke- I want to protect the Leaf!

Naruto- (Smiles) Sasuke..

Obito- Well then. (Obito creates a black samurai armor around him from the Juubi's chakra)

(Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o wraps itself around Naruto's Kurama body)

Naruto- How did you do that Sasuke!?

Sasuke- Susano'o is an armor and can be used by anyone, even the Bijuu, Toads, and Snakes.

(Sasuke's Susano'o's sword slashes and it destroys Obito's black substance)

Obito- !?

Naruto- Way to go Sasuke! My turn! (Naruto shoots 6 bijuu damas at Obito)

Obito- I can't use the orbs!?

Sasuke- I'll stop him from moving. (Amaterasu!)

(Sasuke burns up Obito and the flames take shapes of dragons and holds Obito down)

(The Bijuu damas all hit Obito!!)

Madara- (Stabs Hashirama)

Hashirama- !!

Madara- This is now my power. (Madara goes into Sage Mode)

Voice- Sasuke and Naruto... Yin and Yang... Spiritual and Physical....

Naruto- Who is it!? (Naruto and Sasuke appear in a spiritual world)

Hagoromo- I want to give you both a gift to stop the man who revived the Juubi. I'm glad to see you both are working together, unlike my sons and their descendents.

Sasuke- ....You're the Rikudo Sennin?

Hagoromo- Yeah I am. Sasuke I know you want to destroy all of the Bijuu, but that is not the answer. I created the Bijuu in order to have them guard the world, in case any of my two sons become too dangerous for life.

Sasuke- .....

Naruto- .....

Hagoromo- I'll give you Sasuke Uchiha, the Yin Half of my chakra, and Naruto Uzumaki, the Yang half.

(Naruto and Sasuke both return to the world)

Madara- I'll now switch with Obito and use Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Naruto- Not so fast.

Madara- What do you want brat?

Naruto- Wood Release: A Few Million Hands (A Statue even bigger than Hashiramas appears)

Madara- [How is he using this and he is not even in Sage Mode anymore!? Wood Release, I thought only Rikudo, Hashirama and I have it.]

Sasuke- Blaze Release: Devil Armor (An armor of black flames covers Naruto's statue)

Sakura- How did they both get so much stronger!?

Tobirama- Impressive.

Hashirama- Anyone know whats going on!?

Hinata- Naruto's chakra and Sasuke's chakra have changed in a few seconds. It's as if they both became Gods!! They both have extremely strong chakras!

Hashirama- So Rikudo chose them to be the future. He gave them his own powers!

The Powers of both Yin and Yang at it's full potential are now unleashed!

The End

Last edited:

sagemode07

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread

Gave me cancer.

Nah I'm just joking, but it seems a little fast. This amount of info should be spread out over a couple of chapters. Also, no wood release for naruto.

ahmher

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well to me it was a great predication it was about time they both got their next powerup because as of now i dont think they can defeat juubtio

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obito- Sasuke you shouldn't help Naruto. After all, I can bring back your brother and your clan in my Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Obito- ?

Obito- Well then. (Obito creates a black samurai armor around him from the Juubi's chakra)

Sasuke- Susano'o is an armor and can be used by anyone, even the Bijuu, Toads, and Snakes.

Obito- !?

(Sasuke burns up Obito and the flames take shapes of dragons and holds Obito down)

Hashirama- !!

Hagoromo- I want to give you both a gift to stop the man who revived the Juubi. I'm glad to see you both are working together, unlike my sons and their descendents.

Hagoromo- Yeah I am. Sasuke I know you want to destroy all of the Bijuu, but that is not the answer. I created the Bijuu in order to have them guard the world, in case any of my two sons become too dangerous for life.

Sasuke- .....

Naruto- .....

Hagoromo- I'll give you Sasuke Uchiha, the Yin Half of my chakra, and Naruto Uzumaki, the Yang half.

Naruto- Not so fast.

Naruto- Wood Release: A Few Million Hands (A Statue even bigger than Hashiramas appears)

Madara- [How is he using this and he is not even in Sage Mode anymore!? Wood Release, I thought only Rikudo, Hashirama and I have it.]

Sasuke- Blaze Release: Devil Armor (An armor of black flames covers Naruto's statue)

Tobirama- Impressive.

Hinata- Naruto's chakra and Sasuke's chakra have changed in a few seconds. It's as if they both became Gods!! They both have extremely strong chakras!

The End
I also think that they will both meet the Rikudo but that's way too much for one chapter.

it was awesome, however if naruto gets he yin and sasuke gets the yang what will happen. they both will awake the rinnegan.
Naruto got the Yang half and Sasuke got the Yin half , so they can't awaken the Rinnegan with that.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well let me put it simply plain,it's good. Not the prediction but the idea. Well it's something I theorised 8 or so months ago,in my paragraphic prediction of events to occur in future and up until now everything is going like i predicted,except the fact that sasuke isn't fighting madara.
Anyway,like i said,it's good and i know 100% it's gonna happen but not like you said. Tsukoyomi will succeed,and will be done by OBITO who will finally somehow unlock the true power of sage and stop madara's trump card,and took control of hashirama as well.Naruto and Sasuke are surely gonna die,that is where they'll meet HAGOROMO OOTUTSUKI,like kakashi and his father. Eventually they'll be revived somehow and fight hashi-madara,then obito.

Anyway,it can go other way around as well,so i won't mind as long as i find it awesome and interesting,it's serious entertainment after all,as i am finding it now.

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meeting and talking to Rikudou Sennin should be a feat, which Sasuke doesn't deserve. Though, I'm glad I'm not the only one who expects Rikudou Sennin to appear from chapter to chapter like this!

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obito- ?

Obito- !?

Hashirama- !!

Sasuke- .....

Naruto- .....

Naruto- Not so fast.

Tobirama- Impressive.

The End
Lol dude DAT bump :cool:

skg1991

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little too fast and little too much power up....almost like u r really trying to end the manga here....besides i honestly don't want the so6p appearing at all in the manga...no one knows his face...i think its better that way....the prediction is pretty good...but slow down a little....maybe before their final battle,the duo may get that strong...but not so quickly...