[Predictions] 638 prediction . BE LIKE VERSION

ahmadaliyuz

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
638 prediction ,,,Naruto.
Kishi Bel like the fans are annoyed let take out my *****. Chapter Begins...
Madara Be like am Madara Ghost of Uchiha , just because you have the Juubi doesn't make You Ultimate I will let these Youngstars take You Down and Resume my lordship *like a real gentleman*
Hashirama will be like Am God of Shinobi I kick wellcontrolled Bijju's, Obito u r a small fry. Get ready forSome ass whooping.
Minato be like so its u motaf*king bastard I will kill uin a Flash.
Naruto be like So misused my Kyuubi and kill me parent, I am the main character and U shall die.
Sasuke will be like I am Sasugay I will burn U down, for Itachi.
Sakura be like am useless that's all.
Orochi be like well let the kids play. Kakashi be like am damn tired of Fighting Zombie( thinking of hoe to invent a Shotgun and shoot the ***** on the Head.
Kyuubi be like ...... Let me support Naruto.
We anti Obito fans be like Yeay let that low life ***** leave the **********.
 

take it easy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
15,176
Reaction score
1,314
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Speak like little guy.
 

Mighty

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
424
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i don't understand anything... really... ANYTHING
 

Fountain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not trying to be a nazi but there are limits you know.
 

david098

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
542
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
did you forget to take you're pills this morning?
 

Bantos

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
7,182
Reaction score
391
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What the what?!
 
Top