[Predictions] 632- Myoboku's Entrance!!!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay, so i'm gonna keep this short and sweet, and let your imagination play the major role in developing the details :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hashirama: (*turns to team 7) Hey! Sasuke, take your friends and hold off Madara briefly while we finish containing the Juubi!

Sasuke: Naruto, Sakura... I know it's been a while, but from today onwards we are team 7. LETS GO!

(*Naruto and Sakura's face light up with joy)

(*All 3 scatter around the field: Naruto goes towards Minato while changing into BM, Sakura runs straight at Madara, and sasuke just to the left of Sakura)

Naruto: DAD! I need something of yours quickly!
Minato: Mmmm?
Naruto: I have a plan! (*reaches into ninja tool bag and pulls out a scroll)

{scene changes to Sakura and Sasuke dashing at Madara}
Sasuke: Sakura, hit hard when I make the opening!
(*Sakura nods head)

(*sasuke unleashes susanoo and launches an arrow at Madara)
(*while arrow is in flight Sasuke uses Amatarasu on the ground behind Madara)

(*Madara uses shinra tensei, but fails due to the force of the arrow, at the last minute he uses susanoo and bloacks it using all 4 hands, the force of the arrow pushes him towards the flames)

Madara: Mmm, Predictable. (*Madara jumps up to avoid the flames)
(*Sakura appears behind Madara and uses a concentrated chakra punch to smash a whole in susanoo's back, causing Madara to get launched towards sasuke)

(*Sasuke stabs at Madara with susanoo's sword and pierces him)
(*Madara slibes to the bottom of the sword and comes face to face with Sasuke while still pierced)

Madara: (*Spits at Sasuke's feet) you are a discrace to the Uchiha.
(*as Madara says this the Kyuubi's chakara hand grabs him by the neck and throws him into a large nearby rock)

[Barrier around Juubi becomes a full cube/ is completed]
Hashirama: Kages! Lets give them a hand while we can!

(*Kages dash towards Sasuke and Sakura)
Hiruzen: Where's Naruto!?

Naruto: KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!
(*The earth shakes as the summoning smoke disapears, the kages, Sasuke and Sakura all turn around)
(*Minato smiles)
(*all the battle ready toads from mount myoboku stand ready to fight, allongside a never before seen toad assumed to be Minato's summoning)

(*at the top of gamabunta's head stands naruto with a big grin on his face and Minato's scroll opened in his hand)

END

Hope you enjoyed :) thought i would mix it up with a little of mount myoboku :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wobi

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Interesting but I don't think they will jump into action like that. Maybe there will be more talking.
Also, it isn't like Sasuke to say things like " Oh we are the team 7".
Overall nice prediction, you kept it short and neat.