Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm Dead.

kakashi: obito...you...
obito: this cursed shinobi world tore out my heart. all the world's people can ever amount to is become like me. heartless. thats just how things are. i want my revenge on a world that robs humanity of happiness.
kakashi: then i guess the old obito i knew is really dead.
obito spits out blood.
obito: shall you finish me off then? or do you still lack the resolve to do whats necessary? you cant be like rin. you cant protect the village unless your willing to die for it. your trash.
kakashi punches him.
obito: nothing. didnt even feel it. hehe...
kakashi growls.
kakashi: kage bunshin no jutsu!
obito: wasting chakra are we?
kakashi: no...
obito: those seals....bastard...you plan to die along with me?

cut to. battlefield

naruto: sakura chan...my strength is returning...
sakura: we will protect you no matter what!
madara: obito's probably gone for good....looks like theres no point in staying here then. i cant become the juubi's jinchuriki without someone to revive me...
shikamaru: i wonder what hes whispering. naruto, this could be our last chance to take this guy. our losses have been too great.
kurama: i have a strategy that might work but right now im too worn out to try it. we need time.
naruto: idiot, thats one thing we are in short supply of!
kurama: what can we do then? the juubi is about to unleash something above the level of everything before now!
juubi: UWAAAHHHHH!
gyuki: do you want to use twin bijuudama,kurama?
kurama: yeah but we also require the nara clan's abilities to hodl the juubi in place. and my chakra to fuel their efforts.
madara stares them down.
madara: whatever plan you have is useless. for i will kill you and go find my fun. im bored....you're boring me!
sakura: dumb ass, you'll never beat us as long as we have naruto!
*thinking* what fun is he referring to?
naruto: hold on i want to check something. im entering sage mode- GAH!
madara sprouts a giant mass of trees which smashes into the alliance. hinata is knocked down, and coughs blood.
sakura: hinata! captain darui, draw madara's attention while i heal my friend!
darui: easier said than done, sakura-san. sorry, hehe.
hinata: naruto kun...
sakura: *smiles* injured this badly and all you can think of is how naruto is doing...
the second tree smashes into another group and portrudes spikes which finally break past the alliance earth walls and hits kiba and shino's half of the alliance army.
alliance: uwah!
kiba: this is turning out to be a real bad day!
naruto is knocked away just as he senses something in sage mode.
naruto: was that...-
madara then makes the wood god which grabs naruto from behind.
naruto: its supressing..me! cant...move...
the juubi unleashes another roar which devastates the battlefield.
sakura: captain! hinata, you should be ok for now.
hinata: sakura-san?
madara's susano rises up like a demon, cracking the ground with each step.
madara: never get in my way, brat. you were never on their level. so don't tarnish the kage name by saying you'll surpass hashirama.
he prepares to stab naruto with susano sword.
naruto: i am such an idiot....well...i guess i'm dead!
he smiles in spite of himself. the sword rushes down, slashing apart the air itself.....and then it stops.
a crackling sound like a thousand birds chirping rings in his ears.
a blade of blue light hangs above him blocking the purple susano sword.
and a grey shirt billows in the wind.
voice: tsk tsk...now you're not hurt are you...you scaredy cat?
sasuke uchiha stands tall, smirking, and protecting his friend!

Reactions: uchihamad

0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Naruto be suppressed? And he's in Sage Mode is he not? I doubt the Susasno'o arm could stop him in it. Considering he lifted a rhino summon around 60ft in height that going by normal rhino average weights, would weigh around 15 tons, maybe even more.

And Naruto needing to be saved by Sasuke? How lame.

USSJ307

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he tried to enter Sm but his concentration was ruined by the tree hitting him. then he got supressed because kurama was recovring chakra and mokuton does that to jins. and he needed saving because its dramatic

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great prediction! I hope we can get to see hokages/sasuke next chapter :) What did you think of the panel in chapter 629 with naruto, the bijuus and rikudou rennin? That really got me interested.

Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

Lyralei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything is great expect for Sasuke saving Naruto part. It would be better if Minato saved him. He is his father after all.

Overall great job!

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm Dead.

obito: this cursed shinobi world tore out my heart. all the world's people can ever amount to is become like me. heartless. thats just how things are. i want my revenge on a world that robs humanity of happiness.
obito spits out blood.
obito: shall you finish me off then? or do you still lack the resolve to do whats necessary? you cant be like rin. you cant protect the village unless your willing to die for it. your trash.
kakashi punches him.
kakashi growls.

cut to. battlefield

madara: obito's probably gone for good....looks like theres no point in staying here then. i cant become the juubi's jinchuriki without someone to revive me...
shikamaru: i wonder what hes whispering. naruto, this could be our last chance to take this guy. our losses have been too great.
kurama: i have a strategy that might work but right now im too worn out to try it. we need time.
kurama: what can we do then? the juubi is about to unleash something above the level of everything before now!
kurama: yeah but we also require the nara clan's abilities to hodl the juubi in place. and my chakra to fuel their efforts.
madara stares them down.
madara: whatever plan you have is useless. for i will kill you and go find my fun. im bored....you're boring me!
madara sprouts a giant mass of trees which smashes into the alliance. hinata is knocked down, and coughs blood.
sakura: *smiles* injured this badly and all you can think of is how naruto is doing...
the second tree smashes into another group and portrudes spikes which finally break past the alliance earth walls and hits kiba and shino's half of the alliance army.
madara: never get in my way, brat. you were never on their level. so don't tarnish the kage name by saying you'll surpass hashirama.
he smiles in spite of himself. the sword rushes down, slashing apart the air itself.....and then it stops.
I didn't really like how Sasuke entered the batlefield out of the blew but seriously do you think that Obito will just give up on living just like that?

Zoomm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uuuu Kakashi using the reaper dead seal? That would be something nice and if they both die there and Kakashi still got Minato's gift kunai their bodies would be returned to leaf. Yes that is very nice prediction it would happen(in my head but still)

vignesh21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he tried to enter Sm but his concentration was ruined by the tree hitting him. then he got supressed because kurama was recovring chakra and mokuton does that to jins. and he needed saving because its dramatic
Actually, Juubi is natural chakra... It is the reason for all the chakra in the world... THAT is the reason Naruto cannot go into Sage Mode... It is in one of the previous manga strips, Hachibi stops Naruto from going into Sage Mode but Naruto tries and feels the vast extent of chakra and gasps... He cannot go into Sage Mode with the Juubi present...

vignesh21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And i dont think Sasuke will help Naruto so soon... Sure, he has heard the truth from the First, Second and Third Hokage, he has decided to help in the war and defend the Leaf... But his grudge with Naruto will apparently remain...

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm Dead.

obito spits out blood.
kakashi punches him.
kakashi growls.

cut to. battlefield

madara stares them down.
Its a good effort. Maybe press enter next time haha?

Nevertheless, its a good prediction mate :)