[Spoilers] 601 opens another PLOTHOLE!!!

geekysoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that when you revived by means of edo tensei, you will have the same appearance that the reincarnated had at the time of your death. but wtf happened to MADARA !!?

You must be registered for see images

madara already looks like a corpse !! then that means, if he will be revived with the use of edo tensei, then he will be revived by the same appearance at the time of your death. Exactly what happened to old Chiyo.

jt1891

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows? Kabuto did say his Edo Tensei was special and that he rez'd Madara in his prime. Besides, it's not really a plot hole. It's just unexplained.

Nine

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its the same thing as Nagato. He was also revived as he died with white hair and emaciated body, but then Kabuto was able to restore him to his old self (with the crippled legs though). So he and Orochimaru might have done the same to Madara.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It doesn't.

Kabuto said to him that they did some modifications to his body in order to bring him to his prime state + enhancements.

kibaclaw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that when you revived by means of edo tensei, you will have the same appearance that the reincarnated had at the time of your death. but wtf happened to MADARA !!?

madara already looks like a corpse !! then that means, if he will be revived with the use of edo tensei, then he will be revived by the same appearance at the time of your death. Exactly what happened to old Chiyo.
It's not a plothole, people were just wrong. I knew all along they were wrong because sasori's Edo brought him back as he was 30+ years before he died.

Kapachee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dumb....why does everyone try to find a plot hole lol.... he doesnt draw this manga every week and i guarantee the story is alrady finished somewere

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga never said Edo Tensei brings you back how you died. I don't know why people were so adament about it. Anyway, Kabuto completed Madara to beyond his prime which is why I think he has a youthful appearance + the Rinnegan.

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my f-cking god. How many times do I have to answer the same question!? It's not a f-cking plothole, if you read the manga right you would know Kabuto enhanced him and brought him back beyond his prime.

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not a plothole, if the chapter ends with it, itll be explained next week