Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, its been a lot of years since I was here. I left in the peak times when Naruto Manga just ended in the late 2014. I thought the site was going to be taken down, but to my surprise it is still standing. What is more is, its no longer called narutobase but rather animebase. Truly from the new skin, the design, its mobile responsive it has become diamond compared to the golden era it enjoyed.

So guys please welcome me as i ask what has changed in this site over the few years. Is the Roleplaying still a thing on this site? If so what has changed? Are my friends in the forum games still okay?? Ahhh... I just remember those days when raising the post count to 100k was the ultimate goal for everyone. Aftercall I never managed to do it. I wonder if I attempted it today if it would be possible, since I'm no longer a youth.

Anyway let me welcome myself back!

• Love
Reactions: RuckenTM

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey there

You might know me by my old name "The pervy sage".

The Rp is still here it's just gone through a revamp and updates as it always did. Lots of new things, new abilities and content from the Boruto series is being added too.

Wow I remember you, you were one of the few people who showed me around when I started to RP. Thank you for welcoming me, definitely I will check the RP section later.

Hi Hori!

Nice to see you back!
Thank you, I'm glad the base still has someone like you here, even now.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow I remember you, you were one of the few people who showed me around when I started to RP. Thank you for welcoming me, definitely I will check the RP section later.

Thank you, I'm glad the base still has someone like you here, even now.
Go past me! Once a sensei, always a sensei haha.

Welcome back anyway, have fun.