6-Year-Old Boy Has Penis Bitten Off By Family Pet Horse

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The people who are making a joke out of it are sad

I wonder how they would feel if they were in that situation or someone they care about.
1, I wouldn't be in that situation nor would my 6 year old be around any horses.. 2, if this shit happened to someone I cared about they'd immediately feel the heat. “You ain't dead, ***** but you got a little ass ****!” Lmaoo!!

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1, I wouldn't be in that situation nor would my 6 year old be around any horses.. 2, if this shit happened to someone I cared about they'd immediately feel the heat. “You ain't dead, ***** but you got a little ass ****!” Lmaoo!!
If your son liked horses or went to visit a farm park, he would be around horses. God forbid you ever do with this kind of naïve attitude in tow though.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your son liked horses or went to visit a farm park, he would be around horses. God forbid you ever do with this kind of naïve attitude in tow though.
Firstly, just because you like something doesn't mean you go near it. Second, proud father of two. Third, naive? No. I'm not letting my small children around something that weighs more than 4 of me that's idiotic and it's beyond naive to assume everything will be gravy. Begone peasant.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A six-year-old boy has had his penis bitten off by a horse in northern Ukraine.​

The little lad was suddenly attacked when he rode past the family pet on his bike. The horse knocked him to the ground and then chewed off his manhood in the 'extraordinary' incident.

The child screamed from the excruciating pain and ran back to his horrified father who called an ambulance.​

[video=youtube;wROWJajja_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wROWJajja_g[/video]

Luckily, the little lad's father was able to locate the severed penis and he then rushed his son to the hospital for emergency surgery.​

Ladbible
Was the kid's name Scott?