narutozz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bee can control his bijuu ( BEE IN VERSION 2 )

naruto is super out of control

INTENT TO : KiLl
:confused::confused:

Explain your answer please

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hard to tell, but logic tells me naruto because kyuubi is more intelligent than he is + more intelligent than bee too + i don´t know, just having that feeling naruto is stronger

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hard to tell, but logic tells me naruto because kyuubi is more intelligent than he is + more intelligent than bee too + i don´t know, just having that feeling naruto is stronger
Yes, but when Naruto in 6 tails was fighting Pain he was basically a wild animal, I'm not saying he wasn't strong but it's easier to defeat a wild animal through the power of reason and self-awareness, both of which Bee is capable of in any of his tailed beast forms so he would ultimately win due to being in control, plus he is probably stronger than Naruto when they're both in 6 tails.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but as we have seen even one tail from the kyuubi is just insane power, whereas One-tail from another beast doesn't really equal that. Like how the Uchiha's have powerful chakras, they don't have more than anyone else as a clan but theirs is said to be more potent. I feel like the same could be said for the nine-tails and other tailed beasts, like the four tails couldn't hang with four tails of the kyuubi.

EDIT: Also how do you half infinite? The kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra so halvinf that would leave him with? Infinite.

Last edited:

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think out of control is stronger than in control but thats just me
No, because the Tailed Beasts actually lack the intelligence to use their power properly OUTSIDE of a host.

Naruto without control of the fox, in six-tailed mode would succumb to animal instincts.

I think Bee has the advantage of being able to control such power, but he lacks the corrosive (ability to burn objects that touch him) cloak. I am not sure if he can use any sort of ninjutsu while in that form, since you have to be fully transformed in order to do the Biju-Dama.

Naruto however, has an advantage of nearly perpetual chakra, even the Hachibi has come close to running out of chakra if you've read the fight with Kisame. Naruto however, cannot make any form of strategies as he is a bestial dumbass.

I think Bee takes this one, but if Naruto had control over a form like that then Naruto would win.

SharinganKid1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if u ask me...naruto wuld win strictly bcuz his demon is stronger than bee's, regardless of who has the most control. all the 9 tailed fox has 2 do is c another beast and he will try 2 kill it regardless lol