6 Paths Of Pain What If.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember when 6 Paths Of Pain attacked Konoha?.... Of coarse you do. Well lets use that excact sernerio but this time there will be 6 Paths Of 1 Nagato ability.

Round 1: Konaha VS The 6 Paths Of Naraka

Round 2: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Preta

Round 3: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Human

Round 4: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Asura

Round 5: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Animal

Round 6: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Deva

How Far Does The Leaf Village Go?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember when 6 Paths Of Pain attacked Konoha?.... Of coarse you do. Well lets use that excact sernerio but this time there will be 6 Paths Of 1 Nagato ability.

Round 1: Konaha VS The 6 Paths Of Naraka

Round 2: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Preta

Round 3: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Human

Round 4: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Asura

Round 5: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Animal

Round 6: Konoha VS The 6 Paths Of Deva

How Far Does The Leaf Village Go?
Does Naraka get six Kings of Hell?
Does Animal Path get six of each summon? Does the Amplification Technique work with all the summons?

Naraka could prove hellish if he does have six KoHs. Shared vision would make it difficult to kill him and if you do . . . He can basically steal shinobi props and go on suicide bombing sprees. I think they'd stop him, but some major characters would die, like Gai and such.

Preta nullifies all ninjutsu and taijutsu here. As we saw in 4th War Arc, simply draining chakra can kill. He can genuinely sneak kill a lot. Hax like Katsuyu can kill six of this path, however.

Human falls easiest. Its really just six bodies, but the ability to steal intel might make it dangerous.

Shurado is the reverse of Preta, but with explosives. Definitely does massive damage. If it can fly, it could even clear the challenge.

Animal can spam and hide. Easiest chance of victory.

Tendo is only troubled because ST and BT can't be combined and boosted. If they could, Tendo would demolish. Perhaps multiple CT can end the resistance quickly enough to not give the Leaf a chance to counter.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Naraka get six Kings of Hell?
Does Animal Path get six of each summon? Does the Amplification Technique work with all the summons?

Naraka could prove hellish if he does have six KoHs. Shared vision would make it difficult to kill him and if you do . . . He can basically steal shinobi props and go on suicide bombing sprees. I think they'd stop him, but some major characters would die, like Gai and such.

Preta nullifies all ninjutsu and taijutsu here. As we saw in 4th War Arc, simply draining chakra can kill. He can genuinely sneak kill a lot. Hax like Katsuyu can kill six of this path, however.

Human falls easiest. Its really just six bodies, but the ability to steal intel might make it dangerous.

Shurado is the reverse of Preta, but with explosives. Definitely does massive damage. If it can fly, it could even clear the challenge.

Animal can spam and hide. Easiest chance of victory.

Tendo is only troubled because ST and BT can't be combined and boosted. If they could, Tendo would demolish. Perhaps multiple CT can end the resistance quickly enough to not give the Leaf a chance to counter.
Yes, 6 individual naraka paths, six individual animal paths...etc, etc.
Yeah however many summonings one path can do times by 6.
Human path doesnt just steal intel...it literally rips your soul out lol.
Asura path doesnt fly.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Naraka path can summon the hell gate for killing and healing, yeah 6 narakas...6 statues.
Thats true i forgot about the jet boosters thing that asura uses.
Well, it still needs to collect bodies fo heal, which requires close proximity so it would get beaten.

That said, espionage on enemy turf offers incredible advantages (Jiraiya vs SPoP, Deidara vs Gaara) so shared vision alone could allow any six scrubs to do major damage, even destroy the village.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the Deva Paths would win because they could provide cover for each other. I imagine they win, but doubt they could all perform giant Almighty Pushes or Plantery Devastations.
Naraka, Preta, and Human Paths don't come close to succeeding. They're not good at dealing with numbers(because their abilities immobilize them), and there's no Deva Path obliterating most of Konoha's forces this time around.
I think Asura Path has a decent chance of reaping major destruction on the village, but again, no Deva Path means more people to deal with. Tsunade, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, etc, could probably handle them. Wouldn't surprise me if 100+ died in the process though.

Closest to success after Deva Path is Animal Path imo. Assuming they can summon multiple of the same creatures, their threat is stupid high. Only the stronger characters(I'm including characters like Choji's and Hinata's dad here) can contend with the summons, and only a select few of those stronger characters can actually deal with the abilities(invis & physical immunity specifically) of those summons. Animal Paths should also be drastically more coordinated. All of the animals grant shared vision, and they'd have literal hawk eyes in the skies to assist them, Cerberus with dozens of eyes tagging alongside the heads, chameleons on the walls, centipedes on the ground, etc. They may as well have wall-hacks.

I don't see any single person beating the Animal Paths because it will never a 1 on 1. Let's say Tsunade pulled up on one of the Paths. The Paths already know where everyone is, so the Path that's being attacked can just run somewhere isolated & the other Paths can regroup with the one being pursued there. Naruto and the toads also mean nothing to the dogs. Only real downside is that he has to allocate his resources wisely otherwise something like Naruto/Hinata(?) killing all his chameleons and
the Choji-family killing all his Ox's can happen. Most of his summons can also be neg-diffed by even the weaker Konaha ninja, so he has to take out a number of the stronger Shinobi before he has too few bodies to hide behind. Probably loses in the end because it's not like Konaha members would aimlessly fight their counters, they'd move around too. High-diff.

Reactions: Infant

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Deva Paths would win because they could provide cover for each other. I imagine they win, but doubt they could all perform giant Almighty Pushes or Plantery Devastations.
Naraka, Preta, and Human Paths don't come close to succeeding. They're not good at dealing with numbers(because their abilities immobilize them), and there's no Deva Path obliterating most of Konoha's forces this time around.
I think Asura Path has a decent chance of reaping major destruction on the village, but again, no Deva Path means more people to deal with. Tsunade, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, etc, could probably handle them. Wouldn't surprise me if 100+ died in the process though.

Closest to success after Deva Path is Animal Path imo. Assuming they can summon multiple of the same creatures, their threat is stupid high. Only the stronger characters(I'm including characters like Choji's and Hinata's dad here) can contend with the summons, and only a select few of those stronger characters can actually deal with the abilities(invis & physical immunity specifically) of those summons. Animal Paths should also be drastically more coordinated. All of the animals grant shared vision, and they'd have literal hawk eyes in the skies to assist them, Cerberus with dozens of eyes tagging alongside the heads, chameleons on the walls, centipedes on the ground, etc. They may as well have wall-hacks.

I don't see any single person beating the Animal Paths because it will never a 1 on 1. Let's say Tsunade pulled up on one of the Paths. The Paths already know where everyone is, so the Path that's being attacked can just run somewhere isolated & the other Paths can regroup with the one being pursued there. Naruto and the toads also mean nothing to the dogs. Only real downside is that he has to allocate his resources wisely otherwise something like Naruto/Hinata(?) killing all his chameleons and
the Choji-family killing all his Ox's can happen. Most of his summons can also be neg-diffed by even the weaker Konaha ninja, so he has to take out a number of the stronger Shinobi before he has too few bodies to hide behind. Probably loses in the end because it's not like Konaha members would aimlessly fight their counters, they'd move around too. High-diff.
why u r in a naroto section...go to ur luffy section , u traitor..