Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju, who may not use summoning techniques
Sarutobi and Yuhi, who got kicked by Itachi and told to look away by Kakashi

The 5th HK may not summon her slug. The couple will have perfect teamwork. All other conditions fair.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurenai’s genjutsu is useless since Tsunade can perform a perfect chakra surge at any given time or rate. She would serve as a distraction for Asuma to actually do work who I think is the real challenge. Tsunade can heal from pretty grievous wounds so chakra blades aren’t necessarily the problem but it’s those paired with his buddha style and burning ash that may serve a purpose here. I assume Asuma is actually on par if not faster than Tsunade with Kurenai closely following the two. She also has sensory and the object manipulation stuff where she can pass thru objects. That being said, Tsunade still has super regen and strength. I think I’m not sure who is over who IQ wise as Kurenai tried to use genjutsu on legendary Uchiha... She should know better. I’ll class her as low combat IQ. Asuma high IQ, Tsunade tbd.

As much as I love Tsunade, I’ll try not to stan and say Asuma and Kurenai takes it off the two heads are better than one theory as Tsunade has no defense against the Buddha style and certain injuries the duo will inflict, namely Asuma, cannot be healed in an ample enough time to survive the couple. Especially with perfect teamwork. Terrain altering will not be a problem as Kurenai can phase through and deal with anything of the sort and Asuma can stay long range just fine. 1v1 on each and she smashes but not 1v2. And even if Kurenai casted a genjutsu and she broke it immediately that is more than enough time for Asuma to act upon. This is all with no-prep time. Prep-time, the duo washes. Prep-time low diff, no prep-time med diff.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurenai’s genjutsu is useless since Tsunade can perform a perfect chakra surge at any given time or rate. She would serve as a distraction for Asuma to actually do work who I think is the real challenge. Tsunade can heal from pretty grievous wounds so chakra blades aren’t necessarily the problem but it’s those paired with his buddha style and burning ash that may serve a purpose here. I assume Asuma is actually on par if not faster than Tsunade with Kurenai closely following the two. She also has sensory and the object manipulation stuff where she can pass thru objects. That being said, Tsunade still has super regen and strength. I think I’m not sure who is over who IQ wise as Kurenai tried to use genjutsu on legendary Uchiha... She should know better. I’ll class her as low combat IQ. Asuma high IQ, Tsunade tbd.

As much as I love Tsunade, I’ll try not to stan and say Asuma and Kurenai takes it off the two heads are better than one theory as Tsunade has no defense against the Buddha style and certain injuries the duo will inflict, namely Asuma, cannot be healed in an ample enough time to survive the couple. Especially with perfect teamwork. Terrain altering will not be a problem as Kurenai can phase through and deal with anything of the sort and Asuma can stay long range just fine. 1v1 on each and she smashes but not 1v2. And even if Kurenai casted a genjutsu and she broke it immediately that is more than enough time for Asuma to act upon. This is all with no-prep time. Prep-time, the duo washes. Prep-time low diff, no prep-time med diff.
What did you have in mind, given time?

Rules say conditions are (must be) fair, so as long as they are within those bounds you can play with setups

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What did you have in mind, given time?

Rules say conditions are (must be) fair, so as long as they are within those bounds you can play with setups
She’s a med nin able to solidify chakra. We have seen med nin do outlandish things, ex: Kabuto and his med nin capabilities. She’s known to be one of the greatest med nin in the Narutoverse and I’ll go as far to say she has perfect chakra control, so genjutsu, at least Kurenai’s, would not be a problem at all given she could surge, full body and partial as well chakra focus at any given time at a perfected rate and stability. That would release a genjutsu of Kurenai’s status in mere seconds as soon as she figures it to be a genjutsu and that’s if Kurenai can place a genjutsu because if we are going based off full knowledge, Tsunade will have her chakra surging or performing partial or full body chakra bursts at all time or in fluctuation to make sure she won’t get caught in a genjutsu. Her pure chakra capabilities heavily outweigh both Asuma (but close as he has full mastery of chakra blades) and Kurenai so it is no question that she probably won’t get caught in a genjutsu considering Kurenai’s chakra would have to overpower Tsunade’s. And that isn’t happening.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She’s a med nin able to solidify chakra. We have seen med nin do outlandish things, ex: Kabuto and his med nin capabilities. She’s known to be one of the greatest med nin in the Narutoverse and I’ll go as far to say she has perfect chakra control, so genjutsu, at least Kurenai’s, would not be a problem at all given she could surge, full body and partial as well chakra focus at any given time at a perfected rate and stability. That would release a genjutsu of Kurenai’s status in mere seconds as soon as she figures it to be a genjutsu and that’s if Kurenai can place a genjutsu because if we are going based off full knowledge, Tsunade will have her chakra surging or performing partial or full body chakra bursts at all time or in fluctuation to make sure she won’t get caught in a genjutsu. Her pure chakra capabilities heavily outweigh both Asuma (but close as he has full mastery of chakra blades) and Kurenai so it is no question that she probably won’t get caught in a genjutsu considering Kurenai’s chakra would have to overpower Tsunade’s. And that isn’t happening.
I thought you meant the duo could make a plan given time?

Wait! In the other thread you spoke of prep time although we've only discussed it here. Did you perhaps mix up the thread points?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

Tsunade stomps as she's kage level and has tagged madara three times something that even her uncle tobirama could not do so it's fair to say that kurenai and asuma get bodied here

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tsunade stomps as she's kage level and has tagged madara three times something that even her uncle tobirama could not do so it's fair to say that kurenai and asuma get bodied here
Being kage level didn't save Underworld Path against genin Konohamaru . . .

I'm not sure how the achievements you described work against the duo. Nevermind your conclusions, can you give me your process?

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asuma and kurenai win. He's a superior strategist and fire style user and she's a genjutsu expert they compliment each other. And he has that budha palm technque.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She didn’t tag Madara she tagged his Susano and nothing is stopping Asuma from incinerating her.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She didn’t tag Madara she tagged his Susano
She tagged him without the susanoo aswell that was just the better speed feat

nothing is stopping Asuma from incinerating her.
If katon is a gg move like tosuka blade then why did hidan tank it?

Symmetra

Kin
81💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade survived against 5 wood clone Madara susanoo’s, which as a team were able to catch the fourth Raikage and Gaara. She even managed to stun one which is more then either of the other aforementioned kage did. This team is beyond outclassed in this battle. I’d argue if this is war arc Tsunade her base form solo’s considering by the war she seems to no longer be rusty, and her base self at its peak was stated to be equal to base Jiriaya who also demolishes this team.

Asuma is here getting killed by Hidan, Tsunade is here survive against five Madara wood clones all using susanoo with the intent to kill. Kurenai’s only use is genjutsu which likely won’t work against someone with such high chakra control. Also Kurenai would get killed long before she does anything to help.
Post automatically merged:

I assume Asuma is actually on par if not faster than Tsunade with Kurenai closely following the two.
On what basis are you concluding this? Tsunade was able to avoid being killed against five Madara woodclone’s all using susanoo, these same clones caught the fourth Raikage and Gaara. Tsunade also dodged a point blank attack from Madara in base. Asuma has nothing against her in speed whatsoever.

are better than one theory as Tsunade has no defense against the Buddha style
Why are we assuming the Buddha can overpower someone who can twoshot a Madara ribcage susanoo and put a V3 Madara susanoo on the ground casually? Why are we assuming Asuma can reliably counter with the Buddha before Tsunade lands a hit?

and certain injuries the duo will inflict, namely Asuma, cannot be healed in an ample enough time to survive the couple.
Tsunade pointblank tanked and reflected a fire jutsu from MADARA, so how is she not tanking this? She regenerates from his fire style no difficulty, assuming it even hits which it likely won’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infant