Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm actually the 5th :p

As you know, i'll be teaching you the art of earth, but before we begin, i'd like to ask you to answer few rather simple questions.

1.What can you tell me about earth style (general description, it's strengths and weakness etc etc)? And no copying from Narutowikia please.

2.How do you feel about earth in general (do you love it, hate it etc, etc) and how do you plan on using it?

3. Explain ninjutsu and chakra in your own words and give me some elemental combinations that works well with earth.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

One advantage is that it serves as a distraction and allows time for another jutsu or an escape.

One disadvantage is that it's highly unlikely that it'll work because of the range. It might not distract the opponent well or at all.

Tosen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol sorry, forgot to subscribe to this thread, my bad man xD.

Anyways, this time add a bit more to the adv and dis and also have a description of you performing the jutsu from here on out.

Next jutsu
(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

*Shows you the snake → Seal of Confrontation handseals*
Concentrate your doton chakra into whichever one of your hand is the dominant. I then want you to encase your hand in a rock and punch my clone into poofness.

*creates clone*

Picture
You must be registered for see images

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I quickly perform 2 hand seals while gathering my earth chakra into my left hand while rushing towards your clone. As I run, rock starts to engulf my fist creating an outer layer of rock making my fist harder. As I punch your clone in the guts, the rocks increases the power and sends your clone flying backwards into a state of poofness.-

One advantage is that it increases the power of the punch and protects your fist from damage or injury.

one disadvantage is that it's heavy and can be easily countered with a lightning technique.

Tosen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job.

Next jutsu

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Picture

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I perform the needed 4 hand seals and channel my earth chakra into the ground pushing it downwards creating a wide but sort of shallow tunnel. I then use my water chakra to create a wave of water into the tunnel and heat it up with a weak fire jutsu creating a hot tub. :D

One advantage is this can help you dodge incoming attacks and hide.

One disadvantage is that it leaves a mark of where you are and isn't deep allowing you to travel.

Tosen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say that the biggest disadvantage is that it cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density, but I think it's fairly deep enough to do whatever it is that you wanted to do if you are using this jutsu.
Good nevertheless.

Next jutsu.

You first need to perform this technique.

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
Type:Supplementary/Defense
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

When you do, perform our next jutsu in line
(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Picture of the assimilated rock blizzard

~Creates clone~

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I touch a stone to my left and channeling my earth chakra into my left arm, I turn my left arm into a similar type of stone that takes on the property of it. I then run towards your clone and using my stone arm, I punch him in the stomach sending him flying.-

-Then as the clone is sent flying into the air, I use the stone that I mocked for my arm turning it into multiple smaller rocks and send them flying towards your clone hitting it from multiple directions making it disperse.-

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The advantage is it would probably increase the amount of damage tai jutsu causes. On the other hand it is really vulnerable to lightning techniques and destroy your limb.

With the othe jutsu same except the jutsu has another benefit is that it attacks with a whole wider range.

Tosen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imma do things diff now

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique

Type: Supplementary, Defense
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

How and when would you use the jutsus above and give me some advantages and disadvantages that come about in using it in the way you described.