5 toad summoners?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In every picture ive seen, both anime and Manga, there are between 4-5 names that signed the contract.... but in the manga it said that Jiraiya was the first ninja of konoha to sign the contract, after he reverse summoned himself to the toad realm... so who the hell are the other summoners? there's aNruto, Minato, Jiraiya, and who? and where did they hail from? if jiraiya was the first toad summoner from konoha, and the toads are loyal to konoha, who are the other summoners?

Reactions: straightup

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Toads lived much before the creation of the Hidden Villages - the Great Toad Sage is a few thousand years old and Fukasaku and Shima are over eight hundred years old.

Those others must have been some Ninjas form before the creation of the Hidden Villages. :yeah:

In every picture ive seen, both anime and Manga, there are between 4-5 names that signed the contract.... but in the manga it said that Jiraiya was the first ninja of konoha to sign the contract, after he reverse summoned himself to the toad realm... so who the hell are the other summoners? there's aNruto, Minato, Jiraiya, and who? and where did they hail from? if jiraiya was the first toad summoner from konoha, and the toads are loyal to konoha, who are the other summoners?
I'm not really sure about that, cuz the Toads have their own leaders and "country" (Mount Myōboku). They decide if they will help (as summonings) or train (Sage Mode) the Ninjas who wanted that. . . signing the contract in blood and stuff. Meaning, the Hidden Leaf doesn't own them. :)

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no need to know this.. trust me if you can read Japanese you may know... or rather find a Japanese friend who would translate you this:

You must be registered for see images

But I don't think its worth it dattebane..

edwinblack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought jirayia was the first one though. I swore that was stated somewhere down the line. I always wondered about the Great old Toad sage and if he ever had fighting abilities

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aaaah! Another one of these threads! Okay, I'm not trying to bash this now. I'm only making an observation. Now, on to the point I'd like to make.

I've been around the internetz for quite a while now searching for information about the same thing. The Names of the Previous Holders of the Toads Summoning Contract. And it's only recently that Tobirama made it known that he knew of the Toads of Myōbokuzan. So...any people that know people that can read and translate these Kanji ect. ect.?