[Theory] 5 special war potentials will fight the 5 zero squad members

NotAFanBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This theory has alreasy existed for over 3 years since the special war potential concept was introduced. However later it was revealed that the zero squad are good guys so the theory became less likely. Then the zero division were defeated off panel....right....

I think that Juha Bach will use Yamamoto's bankai soon. He will use one of teh abilities of that bankai,the one that revives the dead. He will use it to revive the zero squad and make them fight on his side. The 5 revived turned evil zero squad will fight the 5 special war potentials. That would be so awesome. Also if bach could revive yamomoto and make him fight the ukitake/kyroaku duo with both of them using their bankais..that would be great

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are not sure are RG dead.

We know that Ichibe is alive and I think there are chances others will survive as well.

Plus, I think Yamamoto said he can bring back only characters that were killed by his zanpakuto.

CrazyTheorist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna say probably not. I think that Ywach has progressed beyond stealing bankai. As the new spirit king, he's probably just gonna use his own powers.

When do you think Uryu will come back to the good side? I don't buy him just joining the man who killed his mother.

NotAFanBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna say probably not. I think that Ywach has progressed beyond stealing bankai. As the new spirit king, he's probably just gonna use his own powers.

When do you think Uryu will come back to the good side? I don't buy him just joining the man who killed his mother.
I do not think uryu ever left the bad side to begin with. H eplanned to assisinate bach,that is the reason why he joined the wandereich. However he now reliazes that there is nothing he can do to kill bach. That is why he has been so sad and depressed lately