Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just got finished watching 5 centimeter per second. Was it supposed to be sad? Like i guess I felt a little depressed, but after hearing that people were bawling their eyes I just don't understand. I was waiting for the chick to die horribly or something, and never got that. Am I just a heartless b****? What do you think?

Last edited:

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not everyone is going to cry on every sad movie, i rarely cry (or get scared by horror movies for that matter) but i still enojy the movies i watch. and when a movie comes that really makes me cry it's incredible.

watch Grave Of The Fireflies, it's one of the movies i'm literaly afraid to watch cause it will make me so depressed.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not everyone is going to cry on every sad movie, i rarely cry (or get scared by horror movies for that matter) but i still enojy the movies i watch. and when a movie comes that really makes me cry it's incredible.

watch Grave Of The Fireflies, it's one of the movies i'm literaly afraid to watch cause it will make me so depressed.
yeah, i've seen it. that one was also depressing too, it made me cry. Like i'm the type of person who does cry in like every sad anime/ movie. I just didn't feel the same w/ 5 cm per second.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It didn't make me cry but it IS an incredibly sad movie.

Subtle loss and a life wasted, love being pulled apart and sometimes not returned, it's a subtle sad film- nobody needs to die in a car crash or have an explosion to make it sad. That's why this film is so calming and also so tragic.

I love it.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It didn't make me cry but it IS an incredibly sad movie.

Subtle loss and a life wasted, love being pulled apart and sometimes not returned, it's a subtle sad film- nobody needs to die in a car crash or have an explosion to make it sad. That's why this film is so calming and also so tragic.

I love it.
good point of view

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,569๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
50โš”๏ธ
I can see WHY it was supposed to be sad, with the fact that they couldn't be together, then they're finally together and their love fades. Then there's the chick who never got her love returned. I can understand why, but I didn't feel the feels, you know?

I don't see why anyone would actually cry watching this.