Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

here you dude ^^
i search anime freak for every anime i wanna watch, it gives HQ video's, is update with all the ongoing anime series and i think u might wanna adapt usage of the site ^^

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

here you dude ^^
i search anime freak for every anime i wanna watch, it gives HQ video's, is update with all the ongoing anime series and i think u might wanna adapt usage of the site ^^
what a fail for me, i have this site in fav. :D thanks for help! i hope its worth watching (5 centimeters per second)

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just watched all of it. 3 episodes that pretty much combine into a 3 part movie, chapters pretty much, and sooths the soul. I loved that anime and I feel for the characters. A very touching representation of feelings and how life can be so hard to bare with. I would have done the unspeakable after the problem the man faced in episode 3.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just watched all of it. 3 episodes that pretty much combine into a 3 part movie, chapters pretty much, and sooths the soul. I loved that anime and I feel for the characters. A very touching representation of feelings and how life can be so hard to bare with. I would have done the unspeakable after the problem the man faced in episode 3.
hmm really sad one ehh... il think if i wanna watch it... coues my gf will move away for 3 months

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm really sad one ehh... il think if i wanna watch it... coues my gf will move away for 3 months
>.> Either watch this and prepare yourself for what will happen, or watch this afterwards to know that someone made an anime about you. O_O I swear this might make you tear up.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>.> Either watch this and prepare yourself for what will happen, or watch this afterwards to know that someone made an anime about you. O_O I swear this might make you tear up.
ammmm il start with bletch than, and watch it after :D when shes back,
i will need positive atmosphare around me friends, alcohol, dance music and everything nice `gurls`