4ths and Naruto's Rasengan

2king3

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So who thinks that the fourth hokages rasengan is far surpassed naruto's rasengan? Im askin this ques bcuz a couple where arguing with me about this saying the 4th's was better and we've only seen him use it once. I think personally that naruto has mastered the rasengan beyond him he has atleast 4or5 different variations of it. What do you think?

SubZero89

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto still needs a clone or chakra arms to make a Rasengan so he has not surpassed Minato in making a Rasengan, but Naruto's Rasengans are much more powerful then Minato's. Ask that couple that's arguing with you if Minato's Rasengan can destroy a mountain like Naruto's can.

SubZero89

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this narutos base rasengan is nowhere near what he landed on tobi he tore his arm off by sheer force landing on his back
And Naruto's base Rasengan destroyed Asura path into pieces(and yes i know it's SM), it varies depending on plot, Rasengan is suppose to be a 1 hit kill jutsu but it is nerfed a lot of the times. Like with Tobi it should have actually killed Tobi not just tear of his arm but then we wont have our plot anymore.