Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know within each generation colleagues would have a rivalry between each other and the most notable ones is the

So. I want to know where does Yagura stand in all of this? How strong would he be against the yellow flash minato or the unruly Ay?
He was mizukage and he was a like Bee, so he should at least be on Bee's level.
And Gaara's dad too, in a addition to his kekkai genkai dust release he was able to use the power of too.

Who would end up in top? Before you jump the bandwagon, also realized that just because minato is the fastest doesn't mean he's absolutely physically the strongest. What good is ftg if it can't kill you or penetrate your defense?
So what do you think?

No ones a fodder here, besides the 4th Raikage they all were killed off by Akatsuki and so did 2 of the third generation kages too.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
id give it to either yagura or gaaras dad, minato and ay where a good match for each other, but they both specialize in speed and blitzing, the other 2 seem more versatile, although if gaaras dad is anything like gaara if either Mina or ay do manage to blitz past his defense, he's done... wasn't yagura known for being exceptionally powerful? I might be making that sh t up tbh

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
id give it to either yagura or gaaras dad, minato and ay where a good match for each other, but they both specialize in speed and blitzing, the other 2 seem more versatile, although if gaaras dad is anything like gaara if either Mina or ay do manage to blitz past his defense, he's done... wasn't yagura known for being exceptionally powerful? I might be making that sh t up tbh
Yagura was known for being strong and cruel but I see that you see that bigger defense and more attack power is stronger than just speed. So Ay just rivaled Minato just for speed purposes right?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yagura was known for being strong and cruel but I see that you see that bigger defense and more attack power is stronger than just speed. So Ay just rivaled Minato just for speed purposes right?
No I meant they where a good match up to fight each other. Is that what you meant? Speed wise I give the edge to mina although slightly(although people disagree as minatos speed is mainly based off a single jutsu) strength wise I don't really think it's a question, ay takes it. Mina's smarter, and more than likely a better tactician/strategist. Minato also has(ironically enough) a more versatile move set than ay, as ay really just uses one jutsu(more of an augmentation) and a bunch of taijutsu moves.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I meant they where a good match up to fight each other. Is that what you meant? Speed wise I give the edge to mina although slightly(although people disagree as minatos speed is mainly based off a single jutsu) strength wise I don't really think it's a question, ay takes it. Mina's smarter, and more than likely a better tactician/strategist. Minato also has(ironically enough) a more versatile move set than ay, as ay really just uses one jutsu(more of an augmentation) and a bunch of taijutsu moves.
Minato is a little more versatile than Ay but in terms of taijutsu I gave Ay the advantage because his lineage specialize in taijutsu that also ninjutsu lighting chakra mode. It's just a matter of how well his rasengan works against Ay's lighting armour because ftg knife is not piercing Ay's skin. But against Gaara's dad and yagura, I feel like both of them lack the fire power.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is a little more versatile than Ay but in terms of taijutsu I gave Ay the advantage because his lineage specialize in taijutsu that also ninjutsu lighting chakra mode. It's just a matter of how well his rasengan works against Ay's lighting armour because ftg knife is not piercing Ay's skin. But against Gaara's dad and yagura, I feel like both of them lack the fire power.

Minato doesn't need firepower. He can himself or with clone mark 3 tails with Ftg seal. The moment he fires TBB Minato teleports it back to him.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato > obito > yagura.

Minato is the strongest.
Obito> Minato if you want to discuss with all the other idiots about minato beating a six path chakra character, then follow the trail of threads that talk about Ems madara with kurama beating rinnegan sasuke. Troll. This is nothing about Obito, this is strictly about match ups and who does well against who.
Minato ain't beating no perfect jinchuuriki either especially when he couldn't beat Bee.
Minato doesn't need firepower. He can himself or with clone mark 3 tails with Ftg seal. The moment he fires TBB Minato teleports it back to him.
Stupid post. Minato does not have TBB either.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is yagura other than being a puppet and sanbi Jin? What was his ability again?
The guy Zabuza failed to kill and made the kiri village the bloody mist. His primary abilities are coral palm and water style aqua mirror jutsu and I'm sure you have a general idea of what Isobu is capable of too.
Regardless of what happened to him, he's still formidable. Not too long ago Orochimaru off paneled the 4th Kazekage, and look at what he did in the 4th shinobi war. After that people completely forgot that he was the puppet of the former sound village.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The guy Zabuza failed to kill and made the kiri village the bloody mist. His primary abilities are coral palm and water style aqua mirror jutsu and I'm sure you have a general idea of what Isobu is capable of too.
Regardless of what happened to him, he's still formidable. Not too long ago Orochimaru off paneled the 4th Kazekage, and look at what he did in the 4th shinobi war. After that people completely forgot that he was the puppet of the former sound village.
Oh...
Then without the Sanbi, i would like to entertain the idea that yagura fights on par with 4th Kazekage.

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi