[Predictions] 40 major plotwists that gonna hapen in final arcs of one piece..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------>.

My predictions of teh

sorry i'll only give u some hints based on one piece color spreads and chapters that i analyzed (i'm planning to post bada$$ theories soon..) :

so here we go :

1-doffy wil escape from impel down and join strawhats in same way croco joined luffy..

2-blackbeard confronts shanks...they talk about a unique devil fruit (could be teh treasure one piece)...blackbeard defeats shanks in a epic batle...

3-Kong main leader of marinez will learn truth of imu sana and challenge him in fight...kong lose easily due to imu being unaffected by powers of devil fruit and even haki..

4-Luffy finds teh one piece trezor...

5-roger is not dead...he and his crew will reunited and meet in RAFTEL (all goes accoring to their plan)..

6-joyboy makes his appearance (Luffy finding teh one piece triggers teh revival of Joyboy..)..

7-there gonna be a violent betrayal amongst Roger crew after they reunite..

8-imu sama possesses a very unique haki he can see through deep future..

9-imu sama uses some kind of teleportation Haki and meets luffy ..

10- Imu sama reveals that Luffy and his crew did exactly what he/she wanted him to do...

11-Imu sama reveals that he/she let Luffy and his crew find teh one piece on purpose because ...............imu sama even helped them from teh shadows..

12-blackbeard and his crew invades marijoise and confronts greenbull and fujitora ..then corocotile and doffy will show up to help fujitora and greenbull...

13-Big mom gets a heart change and joins luffy's side..

14-blackbeard reveals his true goal wich is to aquire marijoise treasure and not teh one piece ...

15-the final great war starts..

16-Monkey D dragon leads revolutionary army toward marijoise...

17-Monkey D dragon is a master of haki and not a evil fruit eater..

18-blackbeard forces gecko moria to resurects an army of zombis...

19-enels shows up with thousands of moon robot soldiers and heads toward WANO????...WHY WANO???..

20-vegapunk confronts enel ...

21-akainu confronts Monkey d dragon..

22-Rock d xebeck makes his comeback.........so blackbeard............WTF!!!!!!...it's a major plotwist ;) ...

23-WAPOL is revealed to be an important character who plays a major role in teh final arcs...

24-buggy finds teh ancient weapon pluton by chance...but blackbeards is teh one to aquire it...

25-teh world's ballance of powers collapses..teh marinez will join luffy's side..

26-luffy can consume 2 devil fruits...not only that..he will also is able to swim!!!..

27-S.O.S alert in alabasta and fishmen island...luffy is torn between rescuing teh kiddnaped vivi or rescuing fishman island..

28-Yassop dies..

29-Akainu dies...

30-shanks die..

31-shirahoshi gets kidnapped..

32-USSOP aquires Thor's hammer in ELBAF and becomes teh leader of teh frost giants..

33-nami finds an ancient map where redline and grandline didn't exist..

34-Zoro open his left eye for the first time and he uses it to save Mihawk from Rock D xebeck..

35-Sanji and germa66 aquire teh ancient weapon uranus ...URANUS IS A UFO SPACECRAFT..(they travel to teh moon)..

36-chopper finds out about a major decease calamity threatning teh earth...

37- Franky reveals his anti pluton ship..

38-Brook meets a groupe of whales who head toward fishmen island..

39- Nico Robi............................it's better that u don't know :( ...

40-Luffy..blackbeard... and imu sama all meet in God valley..in a epic final fight..

Reactions: Vayne