10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BlackBeard,BigMom,Kaido,Shank together attack WG

who won this battle??

all blood lusted..location marineford..

Scene 1 : garp and sengoko help the marine, but aokiji,and mihawk help yonko..

Scene 2 : if yonko lost, SH GrandFleet and Supernova came to help yonko

who win and why

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What 5? Aokiji left.

And you’re wrong too. All 5 admiral against 4 yonkou’s will be buried faster than when you posted this comment.
"If they were together" is what I meant to say.
How so? I can see each Admiral taking down two Emps by him/herself no probs. If you're going to bring in their mates, then it's just fair to add the vice and Rear Admirals to the mix. Even then, I still think Admies would take this with little to no strain on their Logia bodies.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"If they were together" is what I meant to say.
How so? I can see each Admiral taking down two Emps by him/herself no probs. If you're going to bring in their mates, then it's just fair to add the vice and Rear Admirals to the mix. Even then, I still think Admies would take this with little to no strain on their Logia bodies.
:lmao: Did you just say that you can see a admiral taking out two yonkous each?

You must be registered for see images

So a dying old Yonko Whitebeard who buried an admiral underground with one hit is suppose to be weaker than the guy he beat in his worst condition?
He blows out the strongest pre-timeskip Admiral’s magma with just his breathe alone in his weakest state and you think he wins?

A Yonku’s First Mate would take an Admiral to high diff, a Yonko will smash an admiral and everyone here besides you already knows this fact.
The world govt. created the Warlord system just to be equal in power to the Yonko and here you are saying that an admiral takes out 2 Yonkos. That’s laughable :lol.
If an admiral can take out two yonkous then none of them would’ve backed out from fighting Shanks and the Yonko system would’ve been destroyed by now.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: Did you just say that you can see a admiral taking out two yonkous each?

You must be registered for see images

So a dying old Yonko Whitebeard who buried an admiral underground with one hit is suppose to be weaker than the guy he beat in his worst condition?
He blows out the strongest pre-timeskip Admiral’s magma with just his breathe alone in his weakest state and you think he wins?

A Yonku’s First Mate would take an Admiral to high diff, a Yonko will smash an admiral and everyone here besides you already knows this fact.
The world govt. created the Warlord system just to be equal in power to the Yonko and here you are saying that an admiral takes out 2 Yonkos. That’s laughable :lol.
If an admiral can take out two yonkous then none of them would’ve backed out from fighting Shanks and the Yonko system would’ve been destroyed by now.
WB never had a chance against the 3 Admirals, even if Shanks had joined in, they would've still lost. Bigly!
I've seen most of the Emperors and their powers, and so far I don't see how an Admiral could have a hard time against any of the ones I've seen so far? Kizaru alone could take down both WB and BM - maybe very high-diff. Akainu would Steamroll BB and Kaido, and Aoikiji would help Shanks lose his remaining arm with frostbite. Add Fujitora and Greenbull to the mesh and it's a total unfair, unmitigated bloodbath.