yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would you summon the 4 kages, their only gonna give you the story from their point of view, i thought they were gonna bring back mabe sasuke father, the head of the uchiha clan at the time.

but this is gonna be too much of a tease, how you gonna bring back the 4 kages and not use them against madara, i know the the 4th and 2nd are bound to break loose from impure world, and hashirama is also a given, but wtf is the 3rd gonna do lol proably ask for minato's help again.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
:|

How would he revive Fugaku when he has no DNA for him, Why would he even revive him, the 4 Hokage's cover up more time frame than Fugaku, they know about Madara, Izuna and the real history behind the Uchiha :sy:

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why would you summon the 4 kages, their only gonna give you the story from their point of view, i thought they were gonna bring back mabe sasuke father, the head of the uchiha clan at the time.

but this is gonna be too much of a tease, how you gonna bring back the 4 kages and not use them against madara, i know the the 4th and 2nd are bound to break loose from impure world, and hashirama is also a given, but wtf is the 3rd gonna do lol proably ask for minato's help again.
I didn't summon them though :(

Reactions: ~MC117~

Shiina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh, this makes the story more epic ya know. :|

Off Topic: Serious guys, didn't minato look a bit too HOT for an Edo.
Damn you, Kishi! >_<

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is a fuuinjutsu master. I'm sure he can break free easily. So will Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen probably since if Madara knows the seal, they must know as well
we might get some naruto /minato meeting or a convo .....so i think its awesome
This :scorps:

MarkPaul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's alright, we all know if those 4 sided with Madara and Obito, the Good ones will lose. So Kishi will make a smart move that will make Sasuke side up with the good guys.

Aampt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I recon Minato will either have an Uzimaki seal like said before and who knows, Maybe Tobirama passed down to the third and fourth how to break free? its a long shot but who knows. All i want it for Minato to fight Obito and for Naruto and Minato to meet :)