4 Ideal of piece (Madara, sasuke, Obito, and naruto Goal)

Beehindmask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4 ideal will lead to the peace, but with different result. it's just my oppinion.. at least sorry for my bad grammar.

Madara : he want cast infinite tsukyomi, for "perfect" peace, an imposible thing to happen, but can make it happen with Juubi power, world of winner. world without sorrow. but also end of humanity.

Obito : i don't really understand his real goal , first he also said to madara n everyone, he want use infinite tsukuyomi just like madara, but it was weird, before he starting 4th ninja war, he's say wan't to be "perfect" , united all tailed beast, to being "perfect', it's darker than madara who want only peace, it's really disaster, even minato and konan call him harbriinger of disaster/darkness. endless sorrow will be the result.

Sasuke : he also want a peace, with new system, before starting new system, he must get rid old system , like a "village concept, shinobi concept" , with this situation, everyone will accept a peace, through force, and many "rebelion" will be born, like akatsuki organitation. it'll never end cycle of hatred. everything lead by force, new hatred will be born.

naruto : same ideal as jiraiya, he wasn't giving up to maintain a peace, to find meaning of true power, lead bijuu and everyone to the right path, even do something that sage of six path cannot do, world need fighting, world need a different ideal, like a democrachy, but different ideal is not a reason to war and hate each other, but to protect each other. untill the world stop itself (judgement day),

Last edited:

kekerot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madaras goal=obitos goal...i think that their goal is the best coz if they control everyone they can create true piece..but thats just creepy coz no one will be in control of himself....and narutos and sasukes goal can never be achieved coz its in peoples nature not to be perfect....

Beehindmask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madaras goal=obitos goal...i think that their goal is the best coz if they control everyone they can create true piece..but thats just creepy coz no one will be in control of himself....and narutos and sasukes goal can never be achieved coz its in peoples nature not to be perfect....
i think he's different goal, not only cast infinite tsukuyomi like madara, but do somthing darker..

You must be registered for see images

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OBITO IS SO NOT GONNA DIE.YOU SEE THAT HOLE IN HIS CHEST IN THE LAST PANEL.He is either immortal or just toying with kakashi in genjutsu,i mean he did controlled the perfect jin. yagura ,right.And yes he definetely have some other motives.

and sasuke and naruto.Well in short,they're both naive.One thinks love is the way of attaining true peace,and other thinks that force is the only way.See the history is repeating itself.It just symbolises them as the sages son.The same reason to fight each other,the same relationship [ sasuke is older and naruto is younger] and the same goal[peace].Yeah,the battle is coming,baby.........hell yeah.
And Sasuke is not evil as most dumbassess think here.

Beehindmask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OBITO IS SO NOT GONNA DIE.YOU SEE THAT HOLE IN HIS CHEST IN THE LAST PANEL.He is either immortal or just toying with kakashi in genjutsu,i mean he did controlled the perfect jin. yagura ,right.And yes he definetely have some other motives.

and sasuke and naruto.Well in short,they're both naive.One thinks love is the way of attaining true peace,and other thinks that force is the only way.See the history is repeating itself.It just symbolises them as the sages son.The same reason to fight each other,the same relationship [ sasuke is older and naruto is younger] and the same goal[peace].Yeah,the battle is coming,baby.........hell yeah.
And Sasuke is not evil as most dumbassess think here.
Yeah Obito not gonna die by attack on raikiri level, but someone need to stop his ambition to be perfect, achieve his "complete form", or world will be totally doomed. naruto and sasuke , let's wait untill kishi finish this manga, whatever the result, i want it to be most epic battle, even more epic than hashi vs madara

abhiken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i am not sure if we can call madara and obito as ideal of peace..i think..considering madara's personality..madara just wants to control the world..he wants to become the king of the world..and obito ..Well..that guy is probably mentally unstable..he just wants to erase everything and kill everyone..
Instead of these two..nagato and jiraiya are suitable options
thats what i think