[Predictions] 4 Hokages VS Madara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I KNOW THIS PIC IS FAKE, its Fan Made
But imagine the total heartpounding action there is gonna be if this actually happens.
Hashirama's Mokuton would be countered by madara's Katon or his Mokuton. So, Tobirama might back him up with his Suiton moves or he might even Pull off an Edo Tensei(It would be funny when a reanimated performs a reanimation. lol)
and 3rk and 4th hokage might show of some new awesome jutsus, who knows Sarutobi masters over 1000 jutsus, we might even get to see some Forbidden Jutsus.

i would like to know your opinion too Guyz..
You must be registered for see images

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I KNOW THIS PIC IS FAKE, its Fan Made
But imagine the total heartpounding action there is gonna be if this actually happens.
Hashirama's Mokuton would be countered by madara's Katon or his Mokuton. So, Tobirama might back him up with his Suiton moves or he might even Pull off an Edo Tensei(It would be funny when a reanimated performs a reanimation. lol)
and 3rk and 4th hokage might show of some new awesome jutsus, who knows Sarutobi masters over 1000 jutsus, we might even get to see some Forbidden Jutsus.

i would like to know your opinion too Guyz..
You must be registered for see images
that pic would be epic if it was real but nevertheless, the fight will be epic. i think it would be hashirama and tobirama vs madara, and minato and sarutobi vs the jyuubi or obito(if he kills kakashi or if their fight continues back out of the other demension). i hope we will get to see madara use perfect susano and possibly fight with alot of epic new jutsu's! also want to see how the jyuubi will fight or rampage causing problems for everyones fight!

Neonian

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they really won't win, unless they do the most powerful sealing jutsu ever made (Minato know's a lot). I hope we do see this and The Alliance vs Juubi. I always wonder how people make colorful photos like this.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that pic would be epic if it was real but nevertheless, the fight will be epic. i think it would be hashirama and tobirama vs madara, and minato and sarutobi vs the jyuubi or obito(if he kills kakashi or if their fight continues back out of the other demension). i hope we will get to see madara use perfect susano and possibly fight with alot of epic new jutsu's! also want to see how the jyuubi will fight or rampage causing problems for everyones fight!
Yup... i am Just eagerly waitin for that..
and it would be awesome if Bijuu naruto and Minato fight side by side

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they really won't win, unless they do the most powerful sealing jutsu ever made (Minato know's a lot). I hope we do see this and The Alliance vs Juubi. I always wonder how people make colorful photos like this.
Yap... they use manga studio and Photoshop... I myself do some Colouring, but i can only Colour linearts and Manga, i cant make comepletely one of my own from a blank page...

Nicksterz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they all face him... Lol Madara fanboys will rage at how badly raped he will be..
Nevertheless.
Simply the meeting of Hashi and Madara again is going to be oh so.. Mouth wateringly epic.