Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright tell me what you know about 3T and its abilities
Three Tomoe
3T sharingan user can see chakra, and recognize different forms of chakra and can see through matter, albeit not dense matter, the 3T shringan user however does not have increased range of vision.

The user is able to track faster speed than 2T and 1T users, and an average ninja would seem to move in slow motion before the 3T. The user can also perceive motions, as well as copy the motions percieved, and also the user is able to predict ninjutsu using its handseals, and can copy ninjutsu techniques, if able to. Of course it's not always possible, especially in the case of a kekkei genkai.

The user can also pierce through visual B rank genjutsu and lower

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong >_O *Korra smacks you* Its B rank visual genjutsu! MS and EMS are the ones that break A rank!
Now when it comes to viewing chakra, youre able to see chakra past matter, but the sharingans abilities dont allow you to enhance your field of vision like the byakugan like increasing range of sight.The Sharingan only allows you to recognize that your under a genjutsu by seeing your own chakra irregularity. Meaning even though you have the sharingan active you can still be affected by an illusion. However it doesn't break through ALL genjutsu techniques automatically. Only visual ones, visual means that genjutsu that affects your sight making you see illusions and what not, however it's not the only genjutsu, there are genjutsus which makes you hear illusions..etc that's what the Sharingan is able to break through "only the visual genjutsu" others can't be broken through by the Sharingan even if they were C-B-ranks according to the tomoes you have, however most genjutsus are actually visual genjutsu but you have to be aware of what type of genjutsu is used onto you. For the 3 Tomoe, we'll have to go through 3 training sessions, , but as theres a session that says you have to find me in different locations im gonna ignore it, because its pretty much what you did in the second tomoe first session, now we'll move to the second session directly, learning how to break through up to B-rank genjutsu techniques, so lets proceed.

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see a giant fireball descending onto you from above.

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Exactly like how you broke out of D-rank genjutsu and below in the second tomoe training, this only needs more chakra, and of course the aspect that connects it all, knowing how you are inside a genjutsu with your Sharingan.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm... did you copy/paste?=D because I never said anything about A rank genjutsuxd

I activate my sharingan, then I suddenly notice the huge fireball coming from above, but I didn't see korra shoot fire above, so I decided to check if it was a genjutsu, I look at my hands and realise that my chakra flow was regular, and using the power of the sharingan I break the visual genjutsu

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>___> maybe

I cast a genjutsu onto you making you see an illusionary clone that runs towards you then he jumps and explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals blocking your vision of me in the genjutsu however in reality i simply throw a kunai towards you.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke observes with his sharingan as the clone charges towards him, but something was off, the clone did not appear in a poof of smoke, and also it does not interact with its surroundings, like causing dust, or dancing of leaves, he suspected it was an illusion and checked his chakra flow with his sharingan, once he realised this, I was able to pierce through the visual genjutsu with his sharingan

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome next also gonna speed this up so just pretend the second gen starts as soon as you break he first ^^

I run towards you while summoning a sword, then i move it with an irregular pattern, weaving it randomly in the air as i'm running towards you causing you to hallucinate multiple waving arms and not know where the sword is coming from, then i perform a horizontal slash from the right to the left to me.

(Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 35
Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

As Korra says this, a bean sprout begins to grow around you as Korra seemingly disappears from sight. The bean sprout traps Madara, tightly binding him and lifting him up into the air as a bean pod opens behind him, revealing Korra, sword drawn and ready to slit your throat.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his sharingan still active, sasuke watched as korra began to wave her sword irregularly, and soon he realised there was multiple waving hands that looked like willow tree being blown by the wind, but something was off, the hands were not really attached to anything or anyone, nor do they try to attack him, now recognising it was a genjutsu, sasuke first assessed his chakra flow by looking again at his hands, before breaking the genjutsu with his sharingan, sasuke then draws his kusanagi with his right hand, holding the blade in reverse form, he blocks the incoming sword attack

Sasuke just broke the previous illusion, and then realised that bean vines grew from the earth beneath him and constraint him, and korra emerges from a bean pod, it was then sasuke realised that he doesn't really feel the texture of of the bean vines binding him, nor do he smell the vines, he quickly realised to was a genjutsu, and so he pierced through the visual illusion using his sharingan

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright now onto the the genjutsu

Good and you already know my format so lets start Im gonna be teaching you like how Madara taught me which is theoretical work regarding Sharingan genjutsu teaching

(Magen: Kyouten Chiten) - Demonic Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points:N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description:This is a illusion counter were, through the use of their sharingan, an Uchiha can take control over an enemy illusionary techniques and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe it can affect B-Rank and bellow illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS/EMS it can affect S-Rank and bellow illusions. Can only be used once every two turns.
Pretty epic, this is useful in battles when a genjutsu has been placed upon you. The only issue I have with it is that it states the various levels it can be used at, yet Sharingan genjutsu can only be learned at 3 Tomoe level, making 1T and 2T parts pointless. Anyway, this is good for reversing any genjutsu placed upon you, once you discover you are trapped within a genjutsu ofc. As this is 3T training, your Sharingan will be able to reverse up to A ranked and below illusions and cast the enemy themselves under their own illusion.

Pretty epic, this is useful in battles when a genjutsu has been placed upon you. The only issue I have with it is that it states the various levels it can be used at, yet Sharingan genjutsu can only be learned at 3 Tomoe level, making 1T and 2T parts pointless. Anyway, this is good for reversing any genjutsu placed upon you, once you discover you are trapped within a genjutsu ofc. As this is 3T training, your Sharingan will be able to reverse up to A ranked and below illusions and cast the enemy themselves under their own illusion.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and yes xd

Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with tomoe 3 Sharingan.

Should you enter short range of a foe and they fail to keep their eyes off your's, then this is an ideal jutsu to use if you intend to capture your enemy. Causing them to fall asleep while still thinking they are awake, you can effectively kidnap them if used properly and in conjunction with other jutsus.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right there as seen as soon as Kakashi used it the two ANBU were knocked out xd

Great moving on

(Doujutsu: Shiranui) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target.The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.
Note: Requires tomoe 3 sharingan.

You seen the Butterfly genjutsu? It's pretty much the same thing. Works best if you use the clone handseal before you set the genjutsu. It was recently revamped to increase the range to make it more practical in usage. ^^

( Genjutsu: Sharingan ) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Possibly, the best Sharingan genjutsu there is. its used to make pretty much any genjutsu the user wishes "given that it's logical enough" through eye contact, yes, any genjutsu you want can be done by this technique, it doesn't mean posting a technique, only using your imagination to create a genjutsu, it doesn't mean that you have to use a cannon genjutsu through eye contact, the technique itself is a genjutsu, but the condition to meet for it is hard, which is mutual eye contact. The usage for this technique can vary, given that there are different types of genjutsu, it can be used as one to deceive your opponent, or paralyze them using chains or similar means, it can go as far as to control your opponent's movements and force them to do something "one of the Sharingan genjutsu's abilities", which is why custom Sharingan genjutsu is banned from submission, this technique compensates for that.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you're right, one could even make an actual clone to make it more realistic,but the second one is just awesome! I guess the disadvantage is themutual eye contact, but it is still a useful genjutsu

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great moving on

(Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: A sharingan Genjutsu, it requires eye contact with the opponent. The opponent is then made to believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

A variation of the above, Itachi performed this in the anime and it was unnamed at the time, just known as an unspecified generic Sharingan genjutsu. This is one of the various jutsus they used. Looking at the foe's eyes, you trap them in this genjutsu where they believe their limbs are paper and as such, are scared to move their bodies much due to this fear.

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

One of the most useful ones, it doesn't require eye contact, but instead a general understanding of where your enemy is, can be done through senses or a clear line of sight. I can't find the exact scene it was found in the anime, but I have a picture of it below.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

I've done some research on most of the Sharingan gens but fail to find any information regarding this one on the wiki, manga, video games, and anime. It exists in some medium but I have yet to locate it. But anyway...it's essentially a genjutsu created through eye contact, that causes them to believe a lot of feathers have pierced the body and trapped them, causing them mental pain and preventing movement.

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.
Note:This is an advanced sharingan genjutsu.

A genjutsu that Itachi used against Naruto with the aim of causing him to pass out. He pointed his hand and caused a flock of crows to fly towards Naruto, that swiftly turn into shuriken that pierce the target and slash him, causing pain. As this happens, the pain is intended to break the target's concentration and fall asleep. However, they likely won't and will stay woke, trying to resist the genjutsu. As this happens, they see their body parts changing into the faces and bodies of their old friends and allies, tormenting and ridiculing them. This mental torture is used with the goal of causing the enemy to pass out and faint in the genjutsu while forcing them to sleep in the real world. A vid link is below that shows how it looks when used.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not familiar with the first one either, but it's nice. It seems the pain don't matter much, but it restricts the targets movements.
On the other hand I'm very familiar with the second one, at the very least one would be able to create an opening, even if the target might not always fall asleep

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great^^

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Pretty much what Sasuke did, you cast an illusion where they see a shadowy figure appear and grab them, binding him in complete darkness and paralyzation.

( Dōjutsu: Jigokuken ) - Eye Technique: Sword Hell
Descrption: The user casts the illusion upon the opponent where the surroundings similary to Tsukiyomi go black and white and swords then begin levitating around the user and the opponent spinning around before the user then manipulates the swords to peirce the opponents body. The initial attack causes mental damage and temporarily paralyses the opponents body restricting their overall performance. (paralysing lasts 1 turn)
Note: Can only be used with tomo 3 sharingan.

Think of this one as a watered down Tsukiyomi, minus the eye contact. When in short range, you cast this and cause the enemy to see white and black, basically inversed, surroundings and swords around you and the target, spinning around before they pierce the body greatly, paralyzing them for one turn.