Monkeysageof6paths

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people think that 3T Sharingan is not base mode. I disagree, it's their own power. It's their clan's technique, it's part of who they are. They had to train to get it. It's like saying Haku's ice KG is not part of his base mode.

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some people think that 3T Sharingan is not base mode. I disagree, it's their own power. It's their clan's technique, it's part of who they are. They had to train to get it. It's like saying Haku's ice KG is not part of his base mode.
Awakening a dojustu to amplify your visual capabilities doesn't really count as base

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base mode means no ability enhancers. 3T or even 1T is not base mode. Haku's KG is a jutsu, not an ability enhancer so its still base mode.

Last edited:

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can agree with this. I think 3T is base because it is a clan specific dojutsu.

A hyuuga should be able to have their byakugan activated for base levels too.

Imaooo she will never stand along side madara.
How daré you.
But she's not standing beside Madara. Madara is standing beside her. :snick:

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But they are an Uchiha, it's their clan doujutsu. So I agree.
If uchiha were born with sharingan then i would say its base, but sharingan is unlocked. it would be different if all uchiha have sharingan but all uchiha are not even skilled enough to awaken it. Sharingan is an ability enhancer so its not a base technique.

I can agree with this. I think 3T is base because it is a clan specific dojutsu.

A hyuuga should be able to have their byakugan activated for base levels too.
Thats not what base mode is. Sasuke would still get his other uchiha bloodline skills like strong chakra and above average skills, but when you throw in sharingan its not base anymore. anything that enhances abilities is not a base mode. base means basic form. meaning sasuke without sharingan. naruto without kurama or sage mode. kakashi with no sharingan, rock lee with no gates or drunken fist. It does not mean you cannot use KG. Like haku and Hashirama's KG are jutsu related. because they are jutsu and dont enhance anything it means they are still base. base does not effect the jutsu you are able to use. base effects powerups.

Last edited:
Reactions: roncato

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sharingan is the Kekke Genkai of the Uchiha Clan. It is not an 'enhancer'. It is part of who they are. Handed down to them by their ancestor, the Sage of the Six Paths. That's all there is to it. It is directly connected to their brain and dna.

On the other hand, something like 'Sage Mode' (Examples: Jiraiya, Naruto, Orochimaru, Kabuto) these are all 'enhancers'. It is not something they are born into or awaken naturally.

Last edited:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Things that are achieved through training and do not require any external support are to be considered Base mode...
That's why I refer SM as a base mode...

3T sharingan is definitely base mode as it requires training to be awakened, further upgrades are obtained due to certain happening but not through hard work or training...

darkstar94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this guy......a kekkei genkai is not a technique enhancer and same goes to sharingan my friend.....though agreed it takes same training to awaken it but all uchiha's are destined to awaken it at some point of their life so considering this we can say that all uchiha possess sharingan and hence sharingan for the uchiha is base.....

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actully they dont have to train to get it. They just have to watch a loved on get hurt seriously, and be put in a stressful enough situation, then BAM sharingan. Then once put in more stressful situations, they can unlock more tomoes.

There is literally nothing they need to train to unlock sharingan.

A kkg is a bit different from base mode. And you seem to misunderstand what base mode is.

Base mode is simply the default mode, where the user does not have to activate anything, to power themselves up.

Haku ice kkg is base mode, because haku does not power up anything about himself. He just uses techniques.
This catergory falls into most kkg. KKg like kinimarus fall into this.

Sharingan and byakugan, on the other hand, require the person to activate them. And when activated, they grant the user increased eyesight. They allow the person to react quicker etc.
Techniques like gates, SM, bijuu cloaks, fall into this catergory.

But seriously though. There is literally NO training a uchiha needs to do to unlock sharingan(nor is there really any that can be done effectively, to make a uchiha unlock sharingan.)
It is NOT base mode. The user has to ACTIVATE it to use it.
It is indeed the clans power, and part of who SOME of them were(not all uchiha had sharingan).
It is not borrowed power(with the exception of ems).

I really dont understand why fanboys go through so much trouble to make their character seem stronger and better. I suppose these people have low self esteem, and seek to boost it via boosting a character they like.(not neccesarily saying you are a fanboy op, but I cannot think of a non fanboy who would make a thread about this)

Silver Wolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base mode is the mode in which you usually start the battle which is for Uchiha and Hyuuga is base mode, sage mode, gates and jinchuriki modes are not base modes as it's not a mode that you usually start battle with it's like a trump card only used when your base power is not enough to overcome your opponent