TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Location: Tenchi Bridge and surrounding area. Each opponent stands on either end of the bridge.

Intel: Full for both sides.

Mindset: IC, to kill.

Conditions: Kakashi is healed after each round and has Zabuza's sword. This is War Arc Kakashi.

Restrictions: MS, C0, C4. Chameleon summoning, Edo Tensei.

1. Mifune
  2. Darui
  3. Yamato
  4. Sasori
  5. Deidara
  6. Orochimaru (Healthy, w/ hands)
  7. Kakuzu
  8. 3T Itachi
  9. Animal Path
  10. Ginkaku/Kinkaku
Not exactly ranked in strength, but who does he beat and at what difficulty? Don't just say where he stops.

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi wins mid-low difficulty. Mifune has great speed and reactions but he is strictly a CQC fighter whereas Kakashi has great speed and reactions himself and 3T precog to top it off. Raiton streaming at close range as well as bunshin tactics get the better of Mifune.

Kakashi mid-low difficulty. Darui is another one with great speed and good reactions but he gets outclassed in CQC. Kakashi is on another level when it comes to that.

Kakashi low difficulty. Yamato is pretty versatile but his physical stats and CQC ability are far below War Arc Kakashi's.

Kakashi mid/high difficulty. Iron Sand is never going to hit someone of Kakashi's speed, let alone Hiruko's attacks. Suiton and Raiton Wolf can catch Sasori if he tries levitating himself. On the ground, he more or less gets outclassed.

Kakashi wins mid/high difficulty. The difficulty arises from his inability to actually catch Deidara in the air but his deadlier bombs are easily countered by raiton flow through ninja tools, while he can avoid C1 easily as Hebi Sasuke did.

Orochimaru (Healthy, w/ hands)
Orochimaru wins high difficulty. Kakashi just doesn't have the means to outright kill him while Oro does have the physical stats to react to his speed, while not being too shabby in that category himself. Multiple boss snakes, 10,000 snakes, and Oro's true form should do the trick.

Kakashi wins high difficulty. The difficulty arise from having expend his reserves to kill Kakuzu so many times in different ways. Those attacks of his are easily reacted to, countered/ evaded, and perhaps even copied. Riaton >> Domu and those threads that the monsters are made of. Bunshin feints and genjutsu should come in handy here as well.

3T Itachi
Kakashi mid difficulty. I sound like a broken record but **** it. Genjutsu is a non factor. No significant gap in speed and reactions between the two. Stalemate in CQC. Kakashi's ninjutsu takes a nice dump on Itachi's. Bunshin feints, raiton streaming, and possibly the first gate give him the edge.

Animal Path
Kakashi mid/high difficulty. None of those summons are landing a hit on him and can be dispatched by Raiden and raikiri infused ninja tools. I suppose that the Cerebrus could be a problem though.

Ginkaku/Kinkaku
Darui, without intel, cornered these clowns by himself before Kinkaku went apeshit. Why do they get overrated so much? Probably because of that cheap sneak attack on Tobirama and the Second Raikage.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're such a ***** Lol

Perhaps we should just do Kakuzu since people seem to not understand he still wins Lol.

He beats everyone except for Kakuzu,Oro and Maybe Itachi

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What difficulty would you give Kakuzu for the win?

I was conflicted about Kakuzu.
The only real difference here is Kakashi's apparent boost in speed (though I really don't see it being by that much). Factor in Kakuzu's elemental jutsu being used more suiting to their potential and the fact that he'd still most likely be overwhelmed as he has basically no range at all to disrupt Kakuzu's flow. He'd still be overwhelmed whether it be by jutsu or by thread, which he was already flat out blitzed by in the first place, if he gets that close it may happen again.

I'd give it mid-high diff, as sadly the way Kishi portrayed him it will take time to defeat someone with above average speed.

Reactions: Sublime Green Beast

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fu ck, Orochimaru isn't beating him.

Kakashi stalemated Obito in Genjutsu, a guy that did the impossible and controlled a perfect gin for years.

I refuse to believe the genjutsu a 16 year old Itachi had ( that solo'd Oro when Itachi joined Akatsuki ) is weaker than what Kakashi has considering the above and that Kakashi's had 20 years to train with the Sharingan.

Even then I'd like to see Oro's reaction when he bites a Raiton clone.

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Location: Tenchi Bridge and surrounding area. Each opponent stands on either end of the bridge.

Conditions: Kakashi is healed after each round and has Zabuza's sword. This is War Arc Kakashi.

1. Mifune
  2. Darui
  3. Yamato
  4. Sasori
  5. Deidara
  7. Kakuzu
  8. 3T Itachi
  9. Animal Path
  10. Ginkaku/Kinkaku

kakashi can only beat yamato darui & mifune ITT

and I have no desire to know why or how anyone else could think otherwise; so please spare me

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Titan Thanos

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. Mifune
  2. Darui
  3. Yamato
  4. Sasori
  5. Deidara
  7. Kakuzu
  8. 3T Itachi
  9. Animal Path
  10. Ginkaku/Kinkaku

kakashi can only beat yamato darui & mifune ITT

and I have no desire to know why or how anyone else could think otherwise; so please spare me

Imma start using that when I don't feel like arguing.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Mifune
  2. Darui
  3. Yamato
  4. Sasori
  5. Deidara
  7. Kakuzu
  8. 3T Itachi
  9. Animal Path
  10. Ginkaku/Kinkaku
Not exactly ranked in strength, but who does he beat and at what difficulty? Don't just say where he stops.
His only issues here are Kakuzu, Orochimaru and Gin/Kin. Gin/Kin because of their jin transformation being potentially annoying.

Orochimaru is just a ***** to kill, though he does have the means and sharingan genjutsu is still in the cards here.

Kakuzu is just a bad matchup. War Arc Kakashi might have the reserves to take this fight, but that's reliant upon him actually avoiding/nullifying all of Kakuzu's attacks. Most of Kakashi's ninjutsu is shown to be precise, fit more for an assassin/close range fighter. Meaning Kakuzu could manage to keep him on the defensive for a lot of the fight if he catches him in the right situation.

Reactions: Mad Titan Thanos

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His only issues here are Kakuzu, Orochimaru and Gin/Kin. Gin/Kin because of their jin transformation being potentially annoying.

Orochimaru is just a ***** to kill, though he does have the means and sharingan genjutsu is still in the cards here.

Kakuzu is just a bad matchup. War Arc Kakashi might have the reserves to take this fight, but that's reliant upon him actually avoiding/nullifying all of Kakuzu's attacks. Most of Kakashi's ninjutsu is shown to be precise, fit more for an assassin/close range fighter. Meaning Kakuzu could manage to keep him on the defensive for a lot of the fight if he catches him in the right situation.
He's already shown the ability to dodge kakazu's masks(and that's with hidan on his ass) consistently, and kakazu already made it known that kakashi can hide his presence from him. So dodging the masks and ducking kakazu isn't really a problem. Cqc might be problematic but once kakashi stabs him all the masks are forced to return and there's a delay b4 he gets back up. Kakashi can easily use that moment to stab him as much as needed till he dies fully.