Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reason for Injury: Sharingan 3 Tomoe Activation
Description of Injury: Physically tired, Stabbed in the stomach with a Kunai, Impaled in the legs through high level Wind Jutsu
Type: Physical
Severity: Can't Move, Hurts a lot, Probably Bleeding Out, Please call the Wahmbulence o-o
Link to the thread injury occurred in:
Link to the biography that is injured:

Jakai dragged himself onto his bed by crawling, since his jerk sensei basically broke his legs. He got and waited. It's been awhile since I was here. I wonder if most of the Medical Shinobis here know the causes of these appointments are because of senseis that like to torture their students. I'll just keep that part to myself. Or not. I don't know. Maybe. I wonder if Hokage-Sama will treat me again? #Juicydaime #Nathan

Last edited:

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Vex arrives, and sees the patient. He quickly causes an aggressive chakra to be channeled into his hands. He then proceeds to sterilize himself and his opponent, killing all possible microbes and/or pathogens. As this is done, Vex's chakra would be focused upon the patient so that he could perform a diagnosis. He picks up upon the damage, and focuses a strong yang chakra into his hand so that it glows a green color. He then moves his hand up and down the patient, healing all internal and external damage. Cuts, and such would immediately repair themselves. Finally, he'd move up to the stomach where the patient was seemingly stabbed, and would focus his palm there. He heals the area, and leaves the patient sleeping. Finally, he would administer a small pill to promote differentiation and production. He hopes his patient doesn't choke on the pill.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu) Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2X the amount of damage healed)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries.

(Ketsueki no Zōka Piru) Blood Replenishing Pill
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Contains high concentrations of amino acids, iron and mitosis inducing enzymes designed to turbo boost the production of erythrocytes from haematopoetic stem cells in the human body. This pill alleviates and cancels the symptoms of blood loss after one turn. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or administer in combat and are essentially dark red small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking 2 pills leads to increased blood pressure, and increased likelihood of blood clots forming, specially through trauma.
-Taking 3 pills over stresses the cardiovascular system and causes aneurysm after 4 turns.

3 days of bed rest please.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jakai notices the doctor arrive. He had not seen this doctor before, but he heard of him from Nathan. The doctor was very efficient, instantly beginning the treatment. Jakai could feel the pain going away as he was being treated, feeling much more relaxed afterwards from the pain, though he was still tired. The last thing the doctor would do was give Jakai a pill. There wasn't too much difficulty taking the pill. After all that, he was told to have three days of bed rest. Jakai nodded and thanked his doctor. Thank you very much Vex-Sama. I'll be sure to. With that, Jakai then laid in his hospital bed and relaxed his body.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jakai notices the doctor arrive. He had not seen this doctor before, but he heard of him from Nathan. The doctor was very efficient, instantly beginning the treatment. Jakai could feel the pain going away as he was being treated, feeling much more relaxed afterwards from the pain, though he was still tired. The last thing the doctor would do was give Jakai a pill. There wasn't too much difficulty taking the pill. After all that, he was told to have three days of bed rest. Jakai nodded and thanked his doctor. Thank you very much Vex-Sama. I'll be sure to. With that, Jakai then laid in his hospital bed and relaxed his body.
Natsu appears in your hospital window as you're asleep with a kunai drawn. There will be no more uchiha...

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jakai continues to peacefully sleep because he's a heavy sleeper. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Natsu throws a kunai that passes you're throat slightly cutting it but not enough to kill you with a note attached. This wakes you but as you look up Natsu is gone.

Jakai,
Let this serve as a warning to you and all the other Uchiha. You're time is at an end...

Beware...

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Natsu throws a kunai that passes you're throat slightly cutting it but not enough to kill you with a note attached. This wakes you but as you look up Natsu is gone.

Jakai,
Let this serve as a warning to you and all the other Uchiha. You're time is at an end...

Beware...
Jakai then wakes up suddenly and feels his neck slightly cut. He touches his necks and notices it bleeding slightly. He then sees a note attached to a Kunai. He picks it up and reads it.

Jakai,

Beware...
Jakai then looked up. ...It's supposed to say "'Your' time is up." Pfft.

Jakai then realized he should heal this. Excuse meeee? Nuuuuuurse? Doctorrrrrr? Anyone there? I kinda received a death threat...

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jakai then wakes up suddenly and feels his neck slightly cut. He touches his necks and notices it bleeding slightly. He then sees a note attached to a Kunai. He picks it up and reads it.

Jakai then looked up. ...It's supposed to say "'Your' time is up." Pfft.

Jakai then realized he should heal this. Excuse meeee? Nuuuuuurse? Doctorrrrrr? Anyone there? I kinda received a death threat...
Natsu angry that this kid i picking on his spelling even though his father Igneel taught him. Returns once again engulfing you entire body and the room in amaterasu.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Natsu angry that this kid i picking on his spelling even though his father Igneel taught him. Returns once again engulfing you entire body and the room in amaterasu.
Quoted: You don't have didn't show that you activated MS. Your move is invalid. I win U_U #VivaLaUchiha

But seriously, can you please leave me to my bed rest ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.