• Total voters

Anando

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
EDIT!!!!- 3rd Raikage/Nagato vs Tobi/Madara -!!!!

All are alive no edo, Madara and Tobi have ems no rinnegan, Madara doesn't have hashi abilities ofc, all in their prime, Tobi without any tailed beasts.
Nagato without 6 paths of pain.

Intent: To kill.
Information: They all know about each other's jutsu's and abilities.

Give valid reasons as to what team would win and why
No spam or flame please

Last edited:

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nagato by himself
give them their powers then i would say either could win with very high difficulty

Nagato is pratically invincible with preta,asura,shinra and celestial tera blast which would finish almost anyone of in a 1v1

Raikage basically invincible as well nothing can hurt apart from himself apparently and i think hes too fast to be caught in tobis space time so on those reasons alone i think Nagato and Raikage have the edge (IF Madara and Tobi show the same mastery and moves as nagato my opinion will change)

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We don't know too much about the Third Raikage abilities, but what we do know is that he's fast, which would make attacking him harder.We don't know much about Nagato's prime either, but we can assume he can use all the Paths abilities just in his own body.Tobi without rinnegan isn't that scary unless Kurama is around to be controlled.Without more information on the all the shinobis, I would have to go with Nagato/Third Raikage.Nagato being able to used all the path jutsus, especially the one to absorb all ninjutus making physically attacks useless and the raikage being so fast and having the chakra of a tail beast is just to much for S/T/ migration and EMS.

Last edited:

Monkeysageof6paths

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
3rd raikage and Nagato :)
1: raikage 's speed , strength and endurance makes him very hard to beat
2: Sharingan is weak against rinnegan
3: Tobi without his tailed beast is not that strong , it's just hard to get him .
4: madara without unlimited chakra , no hashirama powers and can't have rinnegan and regenerate himself after getting hit ??? I say 3rd raikage and Nagato

demonic

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you all forgetting madara can summon kurama and the rinnegan is actually tobi's... by the way doesn't matter ems madara prime> nagato... sm naruto was nearly as strong as six paths, nagato is a combo of six paths which makes a bit stronger and madara would crush sm naruto in his sleep and also km naruto so it is clearly ems madara prime>nagato but in your case nagato and 3rd raikage

LeEvilTongue

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This match would only be fair if both sides have Rinnegan. Give me one thing EMS Madara can do which Nagato cant bitchslap away.
Raikage can easily wait 5 minutes for intangibility to wear off and then proceed to Thunder-finger Tobi.