Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when obito is talking to sasuke pretending to be madara,we all know he was telling lies.

i believe nothing he said should be labeled as fact that obito said in regaurds to being madara. until madara himself says thats how it all happened it didnt happen. just my opinion on the matter.
and also as said by Obito

There is no proof to say that what he said was infact true

You must be registered for see images

But what is said to happen takes place 80 years from the time obito and sasuke are currently talking. historical things such as the senju and uchiha clans being rivals can be believed because it can be proven. the Madara and Hashirama fight to decide who is hokage can be proven aswell.

How madara got EMS
[paraphrase]
"You stole your brothers eyes for fame", he reply saying he did take his eyes but said he did not do it for fame?

[paraphrase]
"His eyes were sacrificed to protect his clansmen, it was never about fame. my younger brother accepted his role and gave his eyes to me" -Obito

Lie or truth?

The uchiha accepting the truce and joining konoha can be proven. Historically,Hashirama was the first to organize a ninja village. and become a military force for the fire country.

We are to assume the accepted the truce because they were tired of the fighting.

[Paraphrase]
"both clans were fed up with the constant fighting. Everyone had had enough.The senju and the uchiha are like oil and water...and the truce changed nothing. i was adamant that the senju would one day destroy us but no one took my side. the uchiha wanted peace and as their leader i had to follow their will"-Obito

Lie or truth?

the whole will of fire philosophy to me is against offering a truce only to try to kill them later. this statement leads me to believe the senju are not to be trusted and are violent. we know that as readers to be highly unlikely. Obito seems to try to paint the senju as villains so i believe this to be a lie.

We all know as stated above that madara and hashirama had an epic fight for the hokage tittle. but after the fight what happened?

[Paraphrase]
"I died there, or so they believed. even Hashirama was convinced..I faded from everyone's memories and from history itself" -Obito

Lie or Truth?

He has alot of intel on what the uchiha were doing up until then. he knew they were planning to rebel and this plan actually started around the time of the second hokage. but how would he know that if it was being planned? The uchiha were said to turn their back on madara and he left the village for good. if he was away from the village at that time how would he know deep secrets like and uchiha rebellion?.What was madara really doing at this time? we have no real record of what he was doing. i dont think he exactly faded from history. i believe he manipulated it from behind the scenes maybe. maybe had something to do with the planning of the rebellion in its early stages in the days before the 3rd. but thats all speculation on my part.

he got hashirama's DNA and transplanted it into his wounds and nothing happend at first.[chapter 606 pg 12]. after this we are left with a great timelapse of many years of no intel about what he was up to. the next thing we find out is him activating the rinnegan in old age. around this time he also gave rinnegan to nagato and had already created zetsu.

Of coarse we all know he lied about the nine tailed demon fox attack.

The lie

The truth

we see his goal is now the village after kurama is captured. though he was not in control of the nine tails, he did intend to attack the leaf. It was no freak accident but the uchiha did have nothing to do with it ..but why did he attack the village?

-To get the ninetails

-frame the uchiha.

After years of planning rebellion, they probably realized the leaf actually did trust them. so obito went to extract the nine tails himself ahead of schedule. he used kurama to frame the uchiha the leaf would begin to distrust them and they would have a legit claim of distrust to fuel the rebellion.

i dont knw what to believe myself. i just see abunch of lies. the only thing i think he is telling the truth about is what happened after the ninetails attack and the uchiha clan massacre. as madara's history as told by obito. i dont believe it..what about you? what to you think forum?

Last edited:

iSpeak the Truth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe the Ninetails attack was a favor to Danzo. This might open your eyes a bit:

And yes, everything he said could potentially be a lie except for the things we know to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllseeingSharingan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he lied about the nine tail attack on konoha just it was a natural disaster. But in fact he was the one behind it. His ill will got the entire uchiha clan killed. And that was all part of his plan.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito is nothing but lies, that is the only thing keeping me from liking him, other than his childish like mentality starting a war for 1 girl that didn't even like him.

BlackBison

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito mixed lies with truth. It happens to be true that the uchiha wanted peace. To show this they agreed on hashirama becoming 1st hokage and this is why madara feared senju would try to destroy or take over the uchiha. Obito uses the best logic in creating a lie and that is that the best lie has some truth within it.

Reactions: Noobastank