3 Ways for naruto & Sasuke to get both Senju & Uchiha DNA & become complete.

Like I Care

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 Ways for naruto & Sasuke to get both Senju & Uchiha DNA & become complete.

3 Ways for Sasuke to get Senju/Uzumaki DNA to became complete

1. sasuke might want to help 5 kages after he learns truth but he(with help of 5 kages) still cant beat madara so sasuke might tell tsunade to give him some of her powers. no tsunade aint gonna die. he just need little power or dna. that might help sasuke to activate rinnegan making him complete.

2. sasuke might fight naruto in future & lost the battle but just like madara got hashi dnz sasuke will get naruto's dna, making sasuke complete.

3. although some people might not want this to happen but karin might just die in future just to give sasuke new life & she might give her strong chakra & ability before she dies. making sasuke complete.

3 Ways for Naruto to became complete :

1. Naruto already have shisui's eyes & his chakra is not normal humans chakra. he might just able to use shisui's eyes without any restrictions. remember the fact shisuis eyes is within the crow its like a summoning for naruto. but it lives inside him. its just like having a bijuu but it gives you new power. kakshi when he dies might give obito's eyes too naruto not transplanting the eyes but giving him the way itachi gave [ now see naruto will have two diffrent kinds of ms another person who had two diffrent kinds of sharingan is Tobi (Obitos eyes in his one eye Which he uses to do ST jutsus and another eye which he used for izanami)

and Shisui + obitos eye will be perfect for naruto [since both of them looks nearly same as naruto and both had same ideals as naruto]

2. it might just be sad news for some fans but its possible for sasuke to die. & when he dies he might just end up giving his Sharingan to Naruto. Making naruto complete.

3. Naruto might not need those sharingan to be complete since its been confirmed in manga that naruto will be juubi's jinchuriki. now when you see at juubis eyes. its like advanced version of rinnegan. we dont have any proof that so6p had rinnegan before he fought juubi. all we know is he was best at sealing techniques to be able to seal juubi. & when he became its jinchuriki then he managed to activate rinnegan due to juubi power so infact rinnegan might not be so6p's original power but a power he got because of juubi.
and same might happen with naruto & that might end up naruto becoming complete.

Reactions: Vex

SuperFlyzzED

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 3 Ways for naruto & Sasuke to get both Senju & Uchiha DNA & become complete.

It was explain that the only way the sage could defeat the Juubi was to seal the demon itself in his body, but the power became to great that not even the sage could hold on. Since his life was near he divided the ten-tails chakra into nine parts. Then he used chibaku tensai to seal the ten-tails body in the moon.

Itachi burned the crow, so i don't know how Naruto will obtain that technique.

The rest were good choices.

ninjaglare13

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 3 Ways for naruto & Sasuke to get both Senju & Uchiha DNA & become complete.

Sasugay WILL die.
Lol sasugay xD thats funny even though i dont want him to die...and btw this is completely random . I love ur sig I don't know if I told u that. I'm pretty sure that I did and I agree more than less. But hat happens if Kishi trolled us? Will you change your sig?

Flaco

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought itachi burned the crow that had shisui's eye? And Danzo destroyed the other eye

rashida chan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm just not seeing sasuke helping the five kages , that would make no sense , only if the things that he's going to find out will turn his hatred towards madara and forget about konoha , but then again if this will happen , then he won't fight naruto and I don't think this will happen

Naruto the wind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well i agree with u there lots of chance of naruto being juubi jinx bcoz juubi already revieved and even if tobi dies juubi going destroy the world so naruto becoming compelete by juubi is possible

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto doesn't have any of Shisui' eyes. One was destroyed by Danzo when he fought Sasuke and Tobi. Second one was destroyed by Itachi's amaterasu. He said that Naruto won't be needing it to fight Sasuke anyway. I doubt that any of them will become complete since I think they will end up fighting together and get along to fight "greater evil". So the final match up will be Sasuke+Naruto+Kyuubi vs Edo Madara+Tobi+Juubi. Everyone else will be put in genjutsu but they both will release it IMO ;P don't hate

ThtOneGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was explain that the only way the sage could defeat the Juubi was to seal the demon itself in his body, but the power became to great that not even the sage could hold on. Since his life was near he divided the ten-tails chakra into nine parts. Then he used chibaku tensai to seal the ten-tails body in the moon.

Itachi burned the crow, so i don't know how Naruto will obtain that technique.

The rest were good choices.
i agree with this