Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Lawd Feitan-sama, the twin brother of Lord Hiei-sama. FeiFeeeiiii <3

You must be registered for see images

2. Chrollo Lucifer. He has many names....Lord, King, unrivaled, invincible, immortal but i prefer to call him...Solo God U_U

3. Hisoka-samaaaaaaaa <3

4. Uvogin: Since OP said excluding Hisoka i'll add a fourth one...

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, as a Minato fan I am utterly attracted to instant teleportation/speed blitz, so here's my ranking order:

1)Chrollo - instant teleportation
2)Feitan - speed blitz of the level of Ichigo's bankai in his match with Byakuya (trail of after images)
3)Shalnark - Super Saiyan speed blitz
4)Bonolenov - speed of sound speed blitz

5Phinks and Nobunaga would be in the list two if they had feats, I do suspect that Nobunaga has insane reflexes with his sword, and I hope Phinks can wind his arm like twenty times in a split second, like how Netero trained to a point he could say a thirty minute prayer in a split second, then they'll be contenders too.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, as a Minato fan I am utterly attracted to instant teleportation/speed blitz, so here's my ranking order:

1)Chrollo - instant teleportation
2)Feitan - speed blitz of the level of Ichigo's bankai in his match with Byakuya (trail of after images)
3)Shalnark - Super Saiyan speed blitz
4)Bonolenov - speed of sound speed blitz

5Phinks and Nobunaga would be in the list two if they had feats, I do suspect that Nobunaga has insane reflexes with his sword, and I hope Phinks can wind his arm like twenty times in a split second, like how Netero trained to a point he could say a thirty minute prayer in a split second, then they'll be contenders too.
Yeah that would be epic if Phinks could wind his arm up a lot in a split second

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that would be epic if Phinks could wind his arm up a lot in a split second
Totally mayn, his Hatsu would be hax and damn near unbeatable if he could do that given that the ripper cyclone gets stronger with every wind. He'd be at Netero's level if that were the case, although I guess Netero's hatsu was more versatile because it serves as both defense and attack. I think Phink's issue would be if someone attacks from his left side, as it seems he can only use the ripper cyclone with his right up. However, given the power it would have if he can wind it that fast, his attack would potentially be so large scale that an opponent wouldn't be able to easily get on his left side anyway.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be easier to name those i like the least, but here are my faves (not in any particular order):

1) Shizuku (she cute and funny Lol).
2) Feitan (like his concept and design, plus he uses an umbrella in combat #awesome).
3) Machi (not sure why, i've just been fascinated by her ever since i was little).

Honorable mentions: Pakunoda and Kortopi.