Sweet Pudding

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Why do people place Ukitake and Shunsui in Top 10-15? They're fodder! Well Shunsui has Bankai hype but wtf can Ukitake do? He is extreme fodder

2- Remember Yama ji told Shunsui a story about a fire monster that once attacked Soul Society? Was he talking about himself?

3- Who would win these fights?
*Gin vs Base Kaname
*Gin vs Hollow Kaname
*Hollow Kaname vs Ulq R2
*Gin vs Pre TS Kenpachi
*Gin vs Starrk
*Gin vs Ulq R2
*Gin vs Barragan
*Unohana vs All 10 Espada

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Why do people place Ukitake and Shunsui in Top 10-15? They're fodder! Well Shunsui has Bankai hype but wtf can Ukitake do? He is extreme fodder
No way that Shunsui/Kyoraku are part of top 10, maybe top 15, but even than I'm not sure. You didn't pay much attention if you think Ukitake is a fodder. There is no difference between Kyoraku's hype and Ukitake's hype, either way you put them both there or you don't put them at all.

2- Remember Yama ji told Shunsui a story about a fire monster that once attacked Soul Society? Was he talking about himself?
We don't know. One possibility is that he was talking about himself, and other possibility is that he was talking about Yhwach.

3- Who would win these fights?
Gin vs Base Kaname

Base Gin wins with mid diff at best.

Gin vs Hollow Kaname

Gin wins with mid to high diff. Gin was always portrayed as stronger than Kaname.

Hollow Kaname vs Ulq R2

Hollow Kaname is stronger than any Espada, he wins this. I could even see Vizard Kaname winning this,

Gin vs Pre TS Kenpachi

Gin with low to mid diff. Kenpachi pre TS was not on Gin's level.

Gin vs Starrk
Gin vs Ulq R2
Gin vs Barragan

Gin wins.

Unohana vs All 10 Espada

This one can go either way. I would lean toward Espada, because there are 10 of them and they have some very intelligent members.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Why do people place Ukitake and Shunsui in Top 10-15? They're fodder! Well Shunsui has Bankai hype but wtf can Ukitake do? He is extreme fodder "

You must be registered for see images

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The monster that Yama was referring to was himself. When he used Zanka No Tachi, Seiretei nearly got destroyed, so basically it made things worse. Also, if you look closely at the painting that was shown, you can see Yama's hair style.

Reactions: Tantalus Thief

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who tf is Ukitake? You mean that white haired fawk that's always sick? I couldn't care less about him or how strong he is, but I don't think he is fodder. We haven't seen his bankai yet.

And did someone in this thread just seriously say that Barragan loses to Gin? Boy oh boy..