[Discussion] 3 Chinese men arrested for uploading one piece chapters way earlier

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So yeah, 3 chinese men were arrested for uploading one piece chapters to a certain scanlation site, and that site is Mangapanda:lol

Kyoto Prefectural Police arrested the three Chinese males on charges of copyright violation, after allegedly uploading a scanned chapter of One Piece manga to an English-language website.
To arrest the Pre-Release of comic magazine upload, copyright infringement and the first in the "electronic publishing rights infringement" (Part 1)

November 13, 2015

Kyoto prefectural police cyber crime department and Higashiyama station is, until November 13, 2015, Tokyo, which has been such a state that can be uploaded to send the work of the comic magazine of the previous release to the Web site of the Internet without permission of the copyright holder the Chinese men three of the capital, violation of copyright law (reproduction rights, public transmission right, publishing rights infringement) has been arrested on suspicion of.
 Men et al., October 29, 2015, attempt to be published in the magazine of the Internet Web site "mangapanda" of the "ONE PIECE" in the serialized in "Weekly Shonen Jump" to Shueisha Publishing Co., Ltd., magazine Before the launch of, digitized, upload without permission an image file to the right holder to the server computer, in such a state that can be sent to an unspecified number of Internet users, copyright and publishing rights possessed by the publisher of comic author The infringement was suspicion has been no. [(Stock) comments from Shueisha on this issue]  for many years, Shueisha regard piracy of copyrighted material in the net but we have to continue the correspondence, this time of pirated organization caught, we are perceived as very significant progress.  As well let me tell to everyone had you committed the gratitude in this place, to serve publishers that deliver works that the author has created poured heart and soul to the readers of everyone in the correct form, continue to work We will continue to respond to strict regarding piracy of goods. More ※ With regard to this matter, we will report again as soon as there is progress.

You must be registered for see images

(Pictures from sandman in apf)
XD XD XD

I'm dead, MP is about that life

Last edited:

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and ppl think this world is worth living in lol , they got in jail just for this stupidity? they were helping the comunity. **** those guys who put them in jail , they need to be in jail and be in the psychology.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just when I think I can drop my viz subscription these ppl want to start going hard busting on uploaders. As long as it's only WSJ I am cool just pls China don't take away TG :NO:

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is the type of stuff I dont like about these new laws. I go to mangapanda and view only like 3 mangas and have for years same with steam. Now ya the up loading viewing is illegal. But so is ripping me off. I buy the manga books of the ones I like and hope other people do to. This is how I support it. But I like the translation in manga stream and panda vs the english translated book that seem to be made more for kids because its considered a comic book or something. So for me this guys did nothing other that use the internet for its original purpose "share information". Now if jump wants to make money why dont they just do this "upload it translated the same time the manga comes out? But I dont want to purchase your whole magazine . just the mangas. its been done for years. these guys dont charge and ask that people later buy the manga to support jump. so what is there problem? No you know if they do this they are going to want more money then its worth each week. and you dont own crap" only rights to views" This is the reason bruce willis is or was suing itunes.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well i look from both perspectives

It is a bit hard for bringing them to jail but actually now it was a rule

Yeah this sounds hard and i find the rule weird as well but rule is rule and those three took that risk so i actually do not blame the people thatc aught thema t all because even in the past they gave warnings

That is how they work
one reason why they brought them to jail is so easy they want to gain the respect which i find stupid but it makes snese i mean if they let the chinese get away with it they will do it one day again and again and outsmart the law

So yeah it was expected they will react like this

Thise three China dudes are stll the most to blame for making that risk because they knew the rule forbids it and nowadays rules are absolute