5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 2nd TK, limited to only using one ability at a time
Kidomaru, who was killed through his own strings

The 2nd TK is alive
, but may not combine any named abilities (basically, he can ony use his flight, particle style and camouflage on their own, not in combination with each other). Kidomaru is fresh and healthy. The location is the forest where Kidomaru died. Full knowledge for all. They start 10 metres apart, on the ground

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kidomaru can win with these stipulations IMO. Like, he could effectively snipe the dude when he's using any technique that's not Jinton.
Even with the stipulations he has sensory. Actually stated to be one of the best sensors in the series so I do not think a snipe would be a threat consider Muu can be aware and knowing at all times.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being aware does not equate to being capable of reacting to. @Karui.

The element that Kidomaru uses can block composite energy. @Uverdore9
Mu has feats that lead me to believe he can react to a bunch of nin that got solo’d by a group of kids that weren’t even chuunun yet and haven’t even seen battle. Teenagers that were training by Orochimaru himself. He survived the second Mizukage. These MUs seem non-debatable to me. What’s Kidmaru’s defense against a camouflaged assassination then? And full knowledge? Come onnnn lol.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mu has feats that lead me to believe he can react to a bunch of nin that got solo’d by a group of kids that weren’t even chuunun yet and haven’t even seen battle. Teenagers that were training by Orochimaru himself. He survived the second Mizukage. These MUs seem non-debatable to me. What’s Kidmaru’s defense against a camouflaged assassination then? And full knowledge? Come onnnn lol.
Naruto and Sasuke were also genin throughout Shippuden . . .

Spider webs along the floor prevent creeping around. Remember the OP conditions

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to be mean or anything...
But
Literally what the hell is this

A Kage level flicker speed alone will be well outside of what Kidomaru could ever react to. He dies before he can process a thought.

Restrict Mu from all of his offensive ninjutsu entirely and he still rolls Kido over. Flicker Jutsu is all that is needed...From there, he just caves in the dudes throat with Taijutsu and calls it a day.

Or rams a kunai in his brain

Whatever floats

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to be mean or anything...
But
Literally what the hell is this

A Kage level flicker speed alone will be well outside of what Kidomaru could ever react to. He dies before he can process a thought.

Restrict Mu from all of his offensive ninjutsu entirely and he still rolls Kido over. Flicker Jutsu is all that is needed...From there, he just caves in the dudes throat with Taijutsu and calls it a day.

Or rams a kunai in his brain

Whatever floats
Kage level flicker?

That probably explains why Kidomaru without boosts could casually maim an ANBU (ANBU>Jonin, as per mission brief) and traverse 50m+ before the Byakugan could finish activating.

Bro, chill.

• Haha
Reactions: AltF4

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kage level flicker?
Yes

Kage level flicker

Refer to that awkward moment when even the likes of Gaara and Sasuke in Part 1 (2 top tier names easily comparable to Kidomaru) are literally getting shitblitzed by Gais casual flicker

Mu is hilariously faster than a Part 1 casual Base Gai yet that speed is too much for top level kids names to even SEE

How do you not know this?
That probably explains why Kidomaru without boosts could casually maim an ANBU
Oh wow thats amazing

He styled on 1 fodder ANBU without a name, face or feat to his credit

Who he also had to ambush in order to defeat

How impressive

We also know FOR A FACT that Kidomaru even while going CS level 2 IMMEDIATELY while backed up by 3 of his CS level 2 friends when fighting 2 Tokubetsu Jonin WHO ALSO HAPPENED TO BE TOTALLY EXHAUSTED BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN STARTED, was still so close a fight that Kidomaru and the rest of the Sound 4 outright state they barely won it

For comparison...

Remember the time when Mu is directly stated to be able to throttle as many as 20,000 Shinobi (an entire Allied Division) at the same time?

Alone?

In a straight head to head fight?

Something that Tsunade concurs with?

Yeah

Good times
ANBU>Jonin, as per mission brief)
Just gave you direct proof of even Jonin in training directly outperforming the ANBU in question

Jonin > Tokubetsu > ANBU per feats and statements my guy

Try a little harder

Scaling characters based off of rank alone is also a really stupid and weak argument regardless

Feats are eons more important
traverse 50m+ before the Byakugan could finish activating
This never happened actually

Fun fact

Neji knew exactly where he was the entire time until Kidomaru straight up left his range entirely, or abused the blindspot in his vision

This is directly stated
You must be registered for see images

And also...Dude...if you think blitzing a 13 year old Neji is an impressive speed showing that allows you to compete with top level Kage fighters??????

Do I ever have some bad fucking news to break to your misinformed self 😂
Bro, chill.
Stop projecting I guess?

Im perfectly chill

Im just telling you that I dont know where youre getting your information, but the fact you think Kidomaru can fight a top shelf Kage is kinda asinine is all

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes

Kage level flicker

Refer to that awkward moment when even the likes of Gaara and Sasuke in Part 1 (2 top tier names easily comparable to Kidomaru) are literally getting shitblitzed by Gais casual flicker

Mu is hilariously faster than a Part 1 casual Base Gai yet that speed is too much for top level kids names to even SEE

How do you not know this
Refer to that awkward moment when Kidomaru in base was active against an entire village of jonin and ANBU . . .

Or are you telling me that the guys around Hiruzen were all relative go chunin and genin? Even the so called special ANBU under the Hokage?

Refer to that awkward moment when Neji is comparable to 5th Gate Lee who is hilariously faster than either Gaara or Sasuke and Kidomaru in base was able to run away from a stronger version of that Neji while his Byakugan was active . . .

Oh wow thats amazing

He styled on 1 fodder ANBU without a name, face or feat to his credit

Who he also had to ambush in order to defeat

How impressive

We also know FOR A FACT that Kidomaru even while going CS level 2 IMMEDIATELY while backed up by 3 of his CS level 2 friends when fighting 2 Tokubetsu Jonin WHO ALSO HAPPENED TO BE TOTALLY EXHAUSTED BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN STARTED, was still so close a fight that Kidomaru and the rest of the Sound 4 outright state they barely won it

For comparison...

Remember the time when Mu is directly stated to be able to throttle as many as 20,000 Shinobi (an entire Allied Division) at the same time?

Alone?

In a straight head to head fight?

Something that Tsunade concurs with?

Yeah

Good times
Its part of being ANBU to be faceless . . . are you even trying?

How about the special Hokage command ANBU? You think they are chunin "fodder"?

He came straight onto him from the front . . . At least try!

Ahh, i see. So when i use ranks given in the story, " feats" are all important, but when two guys were Hokage bodyguards it is suddenly their rank which matters? Doesn't seem fair.

A "totally exhausted" person outright faints . . . so either your definition is wrong or you're playing meaningless semantics.

So you are just going to ignore how the team went CS2 because they thought they were full jonin and CS2 on its own tires you out like the 8 Gates? You may as well claim that Kisame pushed 7th Gate Gai even further because Gai needed a bigger rest after fighting him.

So now it is "shinobi" and not "nameless fodder"? Loving your standards!

Just gave you direct proof of even Jonin in training directly outperforming the ANBU in question

Jonin > Tokubetsu > ANBU per feats and statements my guy

Try a little harder

Scaling characters based off of rank alone is also a really stupid and weak argument regardless

Feats are eons more important
You just gave two former kage bodyguards. At least know what you are talking about.

So when Hiruzen shows ANBU being given missions above jonin that is not a statement? From literally the whole world of shinobi mission organisation?!

So when ANBU are entrusted with capturing missing-nin that are usually among the best jonin in history that is not " feats"?

So when Kakashi looks at a kid with an ANBU mask and tells Naruto that he is stronger than him but younger than Naruto, that is not hype?

Glad you recognise rank alone doesn't cut it. Now tell that to the portion above this one that i just quoted.

More important than what?

This never happened actually

Fun fact

Neji knew exactly where he was the entire time until Kidomaru straight up left his range entirely, or abused the blindspot in his vision

This is directly stated

And also...Dude...if you think blitzing a 13 year old Neji is an impressive speed showing that allows you to compete with top level Kage fighters??????
Nicely done, you got me here

That still leaves us with standard Kidomaru making over 50m distance away from Neji before Neji could do anything about it.

So we are back to looking at single categorical details instead of showings now? You got mad skills with your switcheroo, i must say.

Stop projecting I guess?

Im perfectly chill

Im just telling you that I dont know where youre getting your information, but the fact you think Kidomaru can fight a top shelf Kage is kinda asinine is all
Bro . . .

If i am wrecking you while answering in the same tone as you, that means even your own spirit of doing things doesn't back you. Now imagine if i actually answered you seriously, according to my own style.
Look, you're a treat, but i don't fancy answering the same warped logic 8 times over. So i will leave the other threads for now (Symmetra and Moxxi are well suited to dealing with them anyways) and just focus on this and Deidara.

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muu wins his jinton alone allows him to cause large amounts of damage to the battlefield let alone his other powers like gravity control and invisibility and cloning. His flight powers also give him a large advantage