5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 2nd MK, who may not liquify his body
The Giant Rhino, which was foiled by a frog

The MK is alive
, but he may not use Hozuki secret technique. The Rhino will not be de-summoned until properly defeated (i.e. mortal injury). All other conditions fair

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2nd Mizu. He has steam techniques not limited to Hozuki. He also has one shot taijutsu capabilities as he took out fodder with one kick. I don’t think the Rhino could handle just that alone plus the 2nd Mizu has the clam summon and genjutsu that would undoubtedly work on the Rhino. Also has Yin/Yang. Unwinnable. Hozuki techs or not.

Reactions: gabe07j

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2nd Mizu. He has steam techniques not limited to Hozuki. He also has one shot taijutsu capabilities as he took out fodder with one kick. I don’t think the Rhino could handle just that alone plus the 2nd Mizu has the clam summon and genjutsu that would undoubtedly work on the Rhino. Also has Yin/Yang. Unwinnable. Hozuki techs or not.
I think the Rino scales far above fodder . . .

The illusion would definitely create openings, but then what? I don't think that explosion would end it, not in just one shot.

What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

Okay, consider this

A fodder person is weaker than a fodder animal, by natural tendencies. A strong animal is much stronger than a fodder animal. A strong animal that speciaises in defence . . . Then a giant version of that animal . . . then a giant version of that animal with added loins for more defence . . . The Rhino is surely many leagues ahead of fodder.

So if that explosion didn't immediately kill everyone in its vicinity, i think the Rhino might survive.

On top of that, without his liquification, the MK would also be killed in the explosion if it is close to him. Can the Rhino bot play smart with that?

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the Rino scales far above fodder . . .

The illusion would definitely create openings, but then what? I don't think that explosion would end it, not in just one shot.

What do you think?

Okay, consider this

A fodder person is weaker than a fodder animal, by natural tendencies. A strong animal is much stronger than a fodder animal. A strong animal that speciaises in defence . . . Then a giant version of that animal . . . then a giant version of that animal with added loins for more defence . . . The Rhino is surely many leagues ahead of fodder.

So if that explosion didn't immediately kill everyone in its vicinity, i think the Rhino might survive.

On top of that, without his liquification, the MK would also be killed in the explosion if it is close to him. Can the Rhino bot play smart with that?
I’m on a phone so I am sorry for short and bad reply but on paper, the 2nd Mizu would just all around dominate the Rhino. It has nothing for genjutsu or realistically anything else Gengetsu has. In a very realistic situation, Gengetsu could just put the Rhino into an endless mirage. Shinobi couldn’t figure out the mirages even after being explained to how they work so the Rhino has zero chance of even escaping that or figuring it out. It’s the equivalent of trying to teach your dog chess. Not going to happen. The Rhino doesn’t know how to create a chakra surge so any genjutsu is guaranteed and everlasting. The clone won’t pierce or destroy the Rhino in one hit? No matter. It automatically reloads and replenishes itself. It will just keep going off. And that’s at no chakra expense.

No chance in my opinion. It is stated that he also has Yin AND Yang release. I won’t even get into that as it is overkill at that point. Yin or Yang alone is overkill. Both is just unfathomable.

I don’t hold any legendary Kage on the same level as what could be considered a basic summon. Just not going to happen. Now a summon like Manda/Manda II, Gamabunta or Katsuyu, we have ourselves a conversation. But yeah. No way the Rhino wins against the 2nd Mizu. Maybe a lesser shinobi like Jirobo or something. Not a Kage of any sort.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m on a phone so I am sorry for short and bad reply but on paper, the 2nd Mizu would just all around dominate the Rhino. It has nothing for genjutsu or realistically anything else Gengetsu has. In a very realistic situation, Gengetsu could just put the Rhino into an endless mirage. Shinobi couldn’t figure out the mirages even after being explained to how they work so the Rhino has zero chance of even escaping that or figuring it out. It’s the equivalent of trying to teach your dog chess. Not going to happen. The Rhino doesn’t know how to create a chakra surge so any genjutsu is guaranteed and everlasting. The clone won’t pierce or destroy the Rhino in one hit? No matter. It automatically reloads and replenishes itself. It will just keep going off. And that’s at no chakra expense.

No chance in my opinion. It is stated that he also has Yin AND Yang release. I won’t even get into that as it is overkill at that point. Yin or Yang alone is overkill. Both is just unfathomable.

I don’t hold any legendary Kage on the same level as what could be considered a basic summon. Just not going to happen. Now a summon like Manda/Manda II, Gamabunta or Katsuyu, we have ourselves a conversation. But yeah. No way the Rhino wins against the 2nd Mizu. Maybe a lesser shinobi like Jirobo or something. Not a Kage of any sort.
Firstly, the merged part

Me neither, but that only applies here if we consider the Rhino as just a basic summon and if this was an unrestricted 2nd MK . . .

As for your main response, i must ask: What do you mean by "on paper"? I must ask because i can think of a few different explanations. That alone means that i have ideas which may not apply to your meaning (words are just a tool, not the meaning). Even if i find the right one, my ideas regarding it are still influenced by others which are irrelevant. And i doubt you mean all of them because some of them are almost contradictory and others are highly inapplicable to our discussion.

That's a serious question, mind you.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gengetsu wins. I don't see the rhino tanking the explosive water oil mixture nor do I see it getting past the illusory mirage.
It can just charge ahead to kill the clam since it can't move away very fast after being summoned.

There will be a split moment during which the clam is visible after summoning, as mist does not move instantly, or even very fast.

It can just stick close to Gengetsu to prevent explosions as the MK would also get hit if close enough.

I'd also like to discuss why you don't think the Rhino is durable enough to handle the explosions, since they didn't absolutely annihilate all the fodder.

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally agree the 2nd mizukage takes this