9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

These are this year's starters
I love that Jimmy is a starter, as a bulls fan I think he deserves it, and I am ok with the others as well, with one exception though, Westbrook should have been a starter
No matter how you look at it, he has a better season than Curry, yes he has more turnovers, but he is better than Curry

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russ got snubbed as a starter. But then again this is fans vote which ya know everyone jumped on his bandwagon. Russ is beasting but he's also the main ball handler on OKC so his assist/TO ratio should be high. Look at harden don't he lead the league in TO's?

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Russ got snubbed as a starter. But then again this is fans vote which ya know everyone jumped on his bandwagon. Russ is beasting but he's also the main ball handler on OKC so his assist/TO ratio should be high. Look at harden don't he lead the league in TO's?
It looks like it, and on the 2nd place is Westbrook
But still, he puts up a show, so he should be the starter

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Up, finna get on ya asses.

1. Who cares what that ***** stats are. Russ is a ****ing doucebag, *****s aren't obligated to vote for him if they don't want to.
(He literally kicked the ball away from Dame for no reason, threw the ball at the ref, calling KD a b****, taunting fans, etc.)

Who gives af about his stats other than him? It's called stat chasing.. know why it's been confirmed stat chasing? Green was doing it last year just like WB and now Harden is also doing it. Triple doubles don't mean shit. Also of course he's gonna have that many assists and rebounds he literally has the ball in his hand more than anyone in the league.

2. He's not better than Curry. If you think so, who (even without KD) is coming out the playoffs and to the finals? Curry, okay, next.

3. Has he changed the game like Curry has? Nope. Next.

4. Is he exciting to watch? Sure, why not, everyone has their opinion. But any fool knows Curry shots are way more entertaining than anything WB can possibly hope to accomplish. What can he do? Dunk? That old ass generic thing.

5. Who has a ring? Okay.

6. We know he's not going to the finals.

7. Technically Curry is still the MVP soooo I mean..

8. Curry is humble and genuine.

9. I can go on for days with facts as to why WB don't particularly deserve to start. James Harden too.

-----

People say "Curry doesn't deserve it" umm Curry even with KD on the team PPG is still better than his PPG the first time he won MVP so saying he doesn't "deserve" it is retarded. Also, without KD Curry would be on his way to another MVP as we speak. WB can't stop him neither can anyone else (except the Lakers for some stupid reason)

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

These are this year's starters
I love that Jimmy is a starter, as a bulls fan I think he deserves it, and I am ok with the others as well, with one exception though, Westbrook should have been a starter
No matter how you look at it, he has a better season than Curry, yes he has more turnovers, but he is better than Curry
Steph should step down. Russ went OFF this year. The guy might end up with 50 triple doubles in a season. Harden is probably going to lead in points and assists this year, but Russ is doing more with less.

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. Who cares what that ***** stats are. Russ is a ****ing doucebag, *****s aren't obligated to vote for him if they don't want to.
(He literally kicked the ball away from Dame for no reason, threw the ball at the ref, calling KD a b****, taunting fans, etc.)

Who gives af about his stats other than him? It's called stat chasing.. know why it's been confirmed stat chasing? Green was doing it last year just like WB and now Harden is also doing it. Triple doubles don't mean shit. Also of course he's gonna have that many assists and rebounds he literally has the ball in his hand more than anyone in the league.

2. He's not better than Curry. If you think so, who (even without KD) is coming out the playoffs and to the finals? Curry, okay, next.

4. Is he exciting to watch? Sure, why not, everyone has their opinion. But any fool knows Curry shots are way more entertaining than anything WB can possibly hope to accomplish. What can he do? Dunk? That old ass generic thing.

5. Who has a ring? Okay.

9. I can go on for days with facts as to why WB don't particularly deserve to start. James Harden too.

-----

People say "Curry doesn't deserve it" umm Curry even with KD on the team PPG is still better than his PPG the first time he won MVP so saying he doesn't "deserve" it is retarded. Also, without KD Curry would be on his way to another MVP as we speak. WB can't stop him neither can anyone else (except the Lakers for some stupid reason)
1. The fans did vote for him, and yeah he did douche moves, but every player did that at some point, specially since there is quite a lot of pressure on him after KD left, just like Steph threw his mouth guard at a fan, Green with the kicks and so on

2.Curry had Thompson , Green, Bogut, he did not get to the finals alone

3.Yes, Curry did bring the 3pt shot a lot more, but I don't see how that is a great thing...

4.Russ is a tone more spectacular to watch, cause he brings a tone of enthusiasm, ask anyone, what is more exciting, a huge dunk or a 3pt shot ? everyone will say a dunk, cause anyone can at some point to shoot a 3, even a 5th grader, but not anyone can dunk

5.That ring was not won on his own, and rings never count in an All Star game

6.That makes no sense, how could he with his team ? He needs more help to get there...but guess what, his help went to GSW

7.Yeah Curry won the MVP, but this year he has no chance, guess why, he has KD in his team, like russ had all these years

8.I agree that Curry is humble, but I don't see how that is a thing for the all star game...

9.Don't even mention Harden, he is more than a beast this year ! The man takes part at half of the points that the Rockets scored this season, HALF ! You must be blind to not see what he does for his team

Look, Curry is a great shooter, but that's about it, say what you want but when it came down the wire last year, he did not produce, LeBron carried his team and won the finals, while the UNANIMOUS MVP stood there and blew that lead
Curry is a great person and a great player, but the hype is too big, Westbrook has to carry his team, if you put Curry in the OKC team right now, he could not win as much games as westbrook

rockleeuchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

5. Who has a ring? Okay.

-----

yep troll

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

4.Russ is a tone more spectacular to watch, cause he brings a tone of enthusiasm, ask anyone, what is more exciting, a huge dunk or a 3pt shot ? everyone will say a dunk, cause anyone can at some point to shoot a 3, even a 5th grader, but not anyone can dunk
Disagreed Steph is one of the most entertaining shows in basketball of all time. Russ is athletic, sure that's entertaining but we have never seen anything like Steph before.

In terms of entertainment, it's not that close. Steph > Russ