20-year-old caught trying to Defile his grandmother because he couldn’t get a Girl.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a sad story i kind of feel sorry ,sad,disgusted and angry at the same time.My emotions are mixed i wish this man the best in life and hope his grandma can erase the trauma from her mind and move on and live her life fulfilling God work.Amen<3:)

shez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just wrong. Our world really does seem to be getting worse every day.
Not really it's just the media network is far more advanced. I garentee more ****ed up shit than this has been happening in Africa for the last 30 years or so on a regular baisi.

Temporary Account

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what exactly is the point of this thread? the question imposes no importance. it doesn't relate to anything of greater value. the morals of one person have no effect throughout this generation. if you really want some news with any sort of psychological impudence look at the recent attacks that have been occurring in Syria. all though this mans actions are in fact horrendous it unfortunately has no revelations other than one that people, or at least intellectual people should have known by now: this world and it's people are rotting.

ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not trying to be funny or witty when say this (because I usually do omy first comment) and not that I'm promoting prostitution but honestly if he was that desperate for *** then why didn't he just get a ho? If he didn't have money then he could of got a job and saved up.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't get it, his Dad stopped him before he could get it, now he is gonna be a virgin for a very looooooong time locked away with a bunch of males...
Oh, he won't be a virgin for long, just wait until he drops the soap. :rofl:

Wow, really? Did he realize how easy it was to get laid? Seriously, just walk into a bar and start talking to the drunkest chick there; you'll have her in bed consensually in under 30 minutes. xd Of course, I highly recommend condoms because that probably won't be the first time its happened to her... ;)

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeez the humanity . . . . talk about mentally handicapped + utter lack of common sense . . . I heard that not having outlet for your hormones can have consequences but this is utter, i have no word for it.