guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering why madara desperately wants his other rinnegan.

If you think about it, it is a manga fact that having the a pair of sharigans unlocks the true power of the sharigan. I believe it was Madara who told Obito that. since the rinnegan is a progression of the sharigan then it makes sense that Madara will unlock the true potential of his rinnegan once he gets his other eye. For some reason I only just remembered that and it suddenly made a lot of sense.

However, if I'm not mistaken, the closest thing we have seen to that happening is when Kakashi and Obito used their Kamui together but it just resulted in it being faster.

Question is how much stronger will madara get if he gets it. The same way Obito had limitations with only one rinnegan, I think madara is not able to use the techniques of the sop6 like Nagato was able to. I think that if he does get the 2nd rinnegan then he will be able to but is that only thing he is looking forward to or is there more to it then that?

Reactions: SIX PATHZ

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering why madara desperately wants his other rinnegan.

If you think about it, it is a manga fact that having the a pair of sharigans unlocks the true power of the sharigan. I believe it was Madara who told Obito that. since the rinnegan is a progression of the sharigan then it makes sense that Madara will unlock the true potential of his rinnegan once he gets his other eye. For some reason I only just remembered that and it suddenly made a lot of sense.

However, if I'm not mistaken, the closest thing we have seen to that happening is when Kakashi and Obito used their Kamui together but it just resulted in it being faster.

Question is how much stronger will madara get if he gets it. The same way Obito had limitations with only one rinnegan, I think madara is not able to use the techniques of the sop6 like Nagato was able to. I think that if he does get the 2nd rinnegan then he will be able to but is that only thing he is looking forward to or is there more to it then that?
He probably requires his other Rinnegan to use the six path techniques as well as manifest his own nine tomoe rinnegan.

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, Madara will be stronger due to his left Rinnegan. Maybe it holds a special technique like Rinbo Hengoku or just the Rikudō no Jutsu. But even the RnJ would be very helpful.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya the thing is I don't think it holds a special technique but at the same time I don't think he will be so desperate to get the other rinnegan if it was just to get the six path techniques. Naruto and Sasuke are really powerful now so it will take something big.

SIX PATHZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its whole new thing he is going to try.thats the only thing madz missing to be like compete.he wnt that power anyway to show some hard time to BFF.

ArielBrant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato is maybe my favorite charecter abillity wise, because the SO6P techniqs are just so badass... If Nagato wasn't crippled he could be my favorite, so if Madara will use all the SO6P techniqs he would be so much better.