nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I know people have asked this but it always ends up a ceaser debate so who would you like to join the SH's other than ceaser

2. Based on what's going on in the story currently which SH do you want show some new feats in this arc

1. Im kinda burned out on current candidates so I would prefer someone new maybe a mink from the forest they'd have to work on the sleep patterns but they'd make great look outs

2. I would love to see nami and chopper to stand out some in this chapter we just don't see them in action as much as the others especially nami

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. I know people have asked this but it always ends up a ceaser debate so who would you like to join the SH's other than ceaser

2. Based on what's going on in the story currently which SH do you want show some new feats in this arc

1. Im kinda burned out on current candidates so I would prefer someone new maybe a mink from the forest they'd have to work on the sleep patterns but they'd make great look outs

2. I would love to see nami and chopper to stand out some in this chapter we just don't see them in action as much as the others especially nami
1 - mansherry

2 - usopp , robin , brook , chopper , sanji and franky.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Other than Ceasar, Neko Duke :)

Robin using Armament Haki
Ussop using Mink gadgets
And maybe chopper using some haki

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see any new people joining the crew, after Dressrosa. Maybe the Minks (And possibly Pekoms) will become long term allies like the Grand Fleet or the Heart Pirates. But i don't think there will be any new main members of the crew. So i'm going to play Devil's Advocate and say Akainu is going to join the strawhats. (Oh, and Caesar is definately not joining. He has no interest in joining, that trumps all other arguments.)

Who do i want so see more from this arc? Sanji (Duh), Robin, Nami.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see any new people joining the crew, after Dressrosa. Maybe the Minks (And possibly Pekoms) will become long term allies like the Grand Fleet or the Heart Pirates. But i don't think there will be any new main members of the crew. So i'm going to play Devil's Advocate and say Akainu is going to join the strawhats. (Oh, and Caesar is definately not joining. He has no interest in joining, that trumps all other arguments.)

Who do i want so see more from this arc? Sanji (Duh), Robin, Nami.
Well its been confirmed that a past villain will join and that's what started the entire ceaser thing

JDtheAlchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) New member will be Jinbei. Can provide evidence if you want.

Pekoms will probably become a temporary ally but will eventually go back to his homeland of Zou and command a small fleet of Minks that would assist the Strawhats should it ever be needed.

2.) I'd love to see more combat prowess from Sanji this arc. I feel like we really haven't seen him do all that much fighting in the New World. Definitely want to know what Law has been up to since meeting back up with his crew. I would also like to see Chopper step up and do something cool before they leave considering the Minks are like sort of "his people." And, being a Zoro fanboy, I would never mind seeing some action from him.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) New member will be Jinbei. Can provide evidence if you want.

Pekoms will probably become a temporary ally but will eventually go back to his homeland of Zou and command a small fleet of Minks that would assist the Strawhats should it ever be needed.

2.) I'd love to see more combat prowess from Sanji this arc. I feel like we really haven't seen him do all that much fighting in the New World. Definitely want to know what Law has been up to since meeting back up with his crew. I would also like to see Chopper step up and do something cool before they leave considering the Minks are like sort of "his people." And, being a Zoro fanboy, I would never mind seeing some action from him.
Jinbei wasn't a former villain so if that part is true than it's not Jinbei. I'd really like to see Enel come back. I wouldn't want him but Moriah's been missing since MF it might be him or Kuma may have come back to the Rev side and may join.

JDtheAlchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly Jimbei will look better if he becomes one of the commanders in SH fleet.
While I don't necessarily disagree with you, and it would be cool to see Jinbei lead a crew of Fishmen as part of SHGF, there is some really strong foreshadowing suggesting that Jinbei WILL be the next (and possibly last) Strawhat member.

JDtheAlchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jinbei wasn't a former villain so if that part is true than it's not Jinbei. I'd really like to see Enel come back. I wouldn't want him but Moriah's been missing since MF it might be him or Kuma may have come back to the Rev side and may join.
Technically speaking, Jinbei is sort of a former villain. He was a Shichibukai, tried to stop Luffy from doing what he needed to do at Fishman Island, and most importantly, was the one who set Arlong free in East Blue; meaning that the initial impression of him by the SH's (before meeting him) is that he was a villain.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically speaking, Jinbei is sort of a former villain. He was a Shichibukai, tried to stop Luffy from doing what he needed to do at Fishman Island, and most importantly, was the one who set Arlong free in East Blue; meaning that the initial impression of him by the SH's (before meeting him) is that he was a villain.
He wasn't Shichibukai that confronted them so on that alone I wouldn't grant him villain status and they didn't know about the deal with Arlong until Luffy already freed him and partnered with him and fought with him. The only real thing is his standing up to Luffy at FI but that was for his own good in Jinbei's eyes and Usopp did the same is he a former villain? I think Jinbei will more likely end up going the route of Vivi where helps FI rebuild, he did say it'd be awhile before they met again.

JDtheAlchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasn't Shichibukai that confronted them so on that alone I wouldn't grant him villain status and they didn't know about the deal with Arlong until Luffy already freed him and partnered with him and fought with him. The only real thing is his standing up to Luffy at FI but that was for his own good in Jinbei's eyes and Usopp did the same is he a former villain? I think Jinbei will more likely end up going the route of Vivi where helps FI rebuild, he did say it'd be awhile before they met again.
@Bold - But that doesn't mean he didn't do it. It is something that may construe him as a villain that happened formerly... Hence; former villain.

Also, I didn't want to use this image out of context, but this is pretty solid evidence that Jinbei will be the 10th Strawhat. Give me an alternate explanation on this if you have one. The image on the right is from Jinbei's cover story.
You must be registered for see images

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold - But that doesn't mean he didn't do it. It is something that may construe him as a villain that happened formerly... Hence; former villain.

Also, I didn't want to use this image out of context, but this is pretty solid evidence that Jinbei will be the 10th Strawhat. Give me an alternate explanation on this if you have one. The image on the right is from Jinbei's cover story.
You must be registered for see images
I know about the picture, but that was awhile ago there is the possibility Oda changes his mind in the process. Also when it says former villain I believe it has to imply a character that was actually in direct conflict with the SH's or else we could say anyone may be a former villain for something they did in the past the SH's didn't know about, that opens the door for it to be anyone and I doubt that would be the idea if it was said it was going to be a former villain.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know about the picture, but that was awhile ago there is the possibility Oda changes his mind in the process. Also when it says former villain I believe it has to imply a character that was actually in direct conflict with the SH's or else we could say anyone may be a former villain for something they did in the past the SH's didn't know about, that opens the door for it to be anyone and I doubt that would be the idea if it was said it was going to be a former villain.
If im not mistaken jinbe had to handle something I believe with big mom so we might see him sooner than later