Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not in any way any criticism at all.

But I genuinly wanna know some stuff that I keep thinking about and I can't figure it out in my head.

1. Alot of like christian groups in the US really likes mr Trump, why?

2. Alot of conservative people in the US supports him, why?

I can't figure this out because to me at least on the surface it would appear he is opposing those groups in every sense.

But still those are like his major bases, and I can't figure that out, it's like when people ask me what started world war 1? I still don't know, it's a mystery, if you don't know that's fine, theories and speculations are welcome, if you do have some insight please share cus I don't know.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro Life

Fixed the economy and before you say Obama, he made the economy worse not better.

That was one of the reasons why Trump was voted in the first place.

ISIS has been on the run.

Despite what the media wants you to believe Trump does care about this country. You should also stop watching CNN and MSNBC because all they're doing is creating an illusion that you're clearly buying.

The Democrats blamed him for COVID, but what the neglects to mention is that Biden wanted to keep the borders open, which would've infected more people and most of the people who died from it were elders.

Joe Biden doesn't care about this country at all and I gave some details in the link here.

https://animebase.me/threads/the-real-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris.778893/

Kamala Harris claims that she cares about this country, but her prosecution record says otherwise. I recommend not using Google, Politico, Fact Checker, etc. on this. I recommend using

Here's an article from the NY Post and over 1,500 people she sent to prison were black.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pro Life

Fixed the economy and before you say Obama, he made the economy worse not better.

Despite what the media wants you to believe Trump does care about this country. You should also stop watching CNN and MSNBC because all they're doing is creating an illusion that you're clearly buying.

The Democrats blamed him for COVID, but what the neglects to mention is that Biden wanted to keep the borders open, which would've infected more people and most of the people who died from it were elders.

Joe Biden doesn't care about this country at all and I gave some details in the link here.

Kamala Harris claims that she cares about this country, but her prosecution record says otherwise. I recommend not using Google, Politico, Fact Checker, etc. on this. I recommend using

Here's an article from the NY Post and over 1,500 people she sent to prison were black.

Right, so the policies he is for seems to make him a conservative then and pro religion then?

I was thinking about his personality.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, so the policies he is for seems to make him a conservative then and pro religion then?

I was thinking about his personality.
Everyone knew that he had that type of personality long before he ran. Trump has said some crude things like when he said that he wanted to date his daughter. However, he's also not the monster that the media makes him out to be. They say that he's a racist and a member of the KKK, but that's not true.

1. He had a black and biracial girlfriend and his current wife is from a foreign country.

2. He also hung out with Mike Tyson Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson.

If you don't believe me look at and you'll see images of them together.

3. He also had a cameo on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

You must be registered for see medias

Keep in mind that I'm trying to get anyone to like him, but to point out that media says a lot of stuff about him that's not true. They say that he didn't renounce David Duke. That's not true. He did so multiple times.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone knew that he had that type of personality long before he ran. Trump has said some crude things like when he said that he wanted to date his daughter. However, he's also not the monster that the media makes him out to be. They say that he's a racist and a member of the KKK, but that's not true.

1. He had a black and biracial girlfriend and his current wife is from a foreign country.

2. He also hung out with Mike Tyson Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson.

If you don't believe me look at and you'll see images of them together.

3. He also had a cameo on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Keep in mind that I'm trying to get anyone to like him, but to point out that media says a lot of stuff about him that's not true. They say that he didn't renounce David Duke. That's not true. He did so multiple times.

Someone said he said something racist in his book, like black people are lazy in nature.

The people who dislike him doens't seem to do so because of moral reasons though, they seem to hate him because they think he is a disgrace.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone said he said something racist in his book, like black people are lazy in nature.

The people who dislike him doens't seem to do so because of moral reasons though, they seem to hate him because they think he is a disgrace.

It was either hearsay or taken out of context. The media has had a habit of making him look like an evil man, which isn't true. Whether people like him or not is up to them, but my point is that the majority of the stuff says about him isn't true.

Reactions: Chikombo

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Trump is rarely quoted in context, tbf.

It depends on how one defines racism. Liking your family/race above others isn't racist, it's part of human nature. Hating or trying to destroy a race because they're not your own is what is racist. I feel people have forgotten the distinction between the two, and blurred the lines.

He isn't racist perse, he just notices a trend and points it out. It may be he has seen people whining about being behind because of their colour etc, instead of working as a group to raise themselves up and educate themselves, their children and build communities. They may want reparations for say slavery, even though they were born free etc. The entitlement mentality can put people off, and also makes people seem lazy. People arguing it's not possible or the world is against us because we're black, brown, yellow etc are lying to themselves, because in the US the Jews did it and showed it is possible.

He seems to admire ambition as business owners do, so looks at people through that perspective. That's not racist at all, imo.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trump is rarely quoted in context, tbf.

It depends on how one defines racism. Liking your family/race above others isn't racist, it's part of human nature. Hating or trying to destroy a race because they're not your own is what is racist. I feel people have forgotten the distinction between the two, and blurred the lines.

He isn't racist perse, he just notices a trend and points it out. It may be he has seen people whining about being behind because of their colour etc, instead of working as a group to raise themselves up and educate themselves, their children and build communities. They may want reparations for say slavery, even though they were born free etc. The entitlement mentality can put people off, and also makes people seem lazy. People arguing it's not possible or the world is against us because we're black, brown, yellow etc are lying to themselves, because in the US the Jews did it and showed it is possible.

He seems to admire ambition as business owners do, so looks at people through that perspective. That's not racist at all, imo.
trunp has no pizness to do wit u...go smell teh feet of lipi and lema tobidara traitor..

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pro Life

Easily debunked post.

Trump did not solve the economy , all thanks to misery bush created it took over 8 years obama gave donnie the economy in good margin.

conservatives likes to play this pro life shit i mean at this point do you decide should woman have child or not ?

Trump was voted because of border wall and immigration. Also all the fake attack on hillary email just pissed of voter turn out, its good trump lost the counties where hillary lost.

Other than that no i dont like Joe biden , i agree with you he is just as bad as bush .

However calling Trump's presidency good is absolute bonker . He was downplaying coronavirus entite year and he violated the covid protocols and invited his fanbase to attend his rally.
He says mail in vote is fake and wait he calls military suckers and losers. :unsure: (Reference John mccain please dont say he never said it).

With all the reason above the reality is he is not fit for office heck not even low division clerical staff will hire him.

Before you call me lib . I am pro gun , my family voted Joe biden for presidency and they opted for republican for house that's enough to tells you he lost suburbs voters.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily debunked post.

Trump did not solve the economy , all thanks to misery bush created it took over 8 years obama gave donnie the economy in good margin.

conservatives Like you play this card pro life shit i mea at this point do you decide should woman have child or not ?

Trump was voted because of border wall and immigration. Also all the fake attack on hillary email just pissed of voter turn out.

Other than that no i dont like Joe biden , i agree with you he is just as bad as bush .

However calling Trump's presidency good is absolute bonker . He was downplaying coronavirus entite year and he violated the covid protocols and invited his fanbase to attend his rally.
He says mail in vote is fake and wait he calls military suckers and losers. :unsure: (Reference John mccain please dont say he says that).

With all the reason above the reality is he is not fit for office heck not even low division clerical staff will hire him.

Before you call me lib . I am pro gun , my family voted Joe biden for presidency and they opted for republican for house that's enough to tells you he lost suburbs voters.
you spoke behint my back...

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Here is thing:

1. He calls blm violent organisation
2. Calls very "fine"people on both sides
3. Calls protestors thugs and calls for army to take over
4. Refers stand back and standby to proud boys
5. Refers detroit voters as illegal

Now you decide what Trump stands for.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily debunked post.

conservatives Like you play this card pro life shit i mea at this point do you decide should woman have child or not ?

Trump was voted because of border wall and immigration. Also all the fake attack on hillary email just pissed of voter turn out.

However calling Trump's presidency good is absolute bonker . He was downplaying coronavirus entite year and he violated the covid protocols and invited his fanbase to attend his rallh. He says mail in vote is fake and military suckers and losers.

Who yhe hell is gon a vote the clown though.

Before you call me lib . I am pro gun , my family voted Joe biden for presidency and they opted for republica in house that enough tells you he lost suburbs.
Obama didn't solve the economy. He actually made it worse. He gave jobs to other countries, while Trump took them back and under Obama it was under a 1% GDP otherwise Trump wouldn't have ran in the first place. The emails were real. Wikileaks confirmed this, which was one of the reasons why she conceded.
Sorry, I'm pro life. My grandmother was an orphan who raised 6 kids, including my mom by herself. My mom had my sister at 15, my brother at 21, and me at 23. They wanted her to abort all 3 of us.

He didn't downplay COVID 19. He said that it wasn't as deadly a the media makes it out to be. Most of the people that died from it were elders who going to die anyway. If you look the stats you'll see for yourself.

P.S I recommend that you stop watching CNN and other media outlets.

Edit

!

Edit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obama didn't solve the economy. He actually made it worse. He gave jobs to other countries, while Trump took them back and under Obama it was under a 1% GDP otherwise Trump wouldn't have ran in the first place. The emails were real. Wikileaks confirmed this, which was one of the reasons why she conceded.
Sorry, I'm pro life. My grandmother was an orphan who raised 6 kids, including my mom by herself. My mom had my sister at 15, my brother at 21, and me at 23. They wanted her to abort all 3 of us.

He didn't downplay COVID 19. He said that it wasn't as deadly a the media makes it out to be. Most of the people that died from it were elders who going to die anyway. If you look the stats you'll see for yourself.

P.S I recommend that you stop watching CNN and other media outlets.
What do you mean by obama didnt solve shit ? :rolleyes: Are you really sure about it ? Do you know how much tax break i received and now in covid era my returns are nothing no wonder trumper lost though.

Also you dont know pro choice arguments, i guess you dont know how abortion law works. Its really hard to get aborted in states where i live.

Let me tell you we lost our aunt last year due to miscarriage and now who is to blame here. Before you bring pro life argument look into miscarriage stories , teen pregnancies in my district is all time high .

Oh please he has been downplaying covid since March. Let me tell you what happened my dad wotks in emergency medical services we knew covid was ravaging china since december 2019.

All the Emergency kits for covid had to be dispatched to all states by feb , Trump feared the economy collapse by early feb and his juggernaught act was because he knew this covid thing will affect his presidency he delayed all test sample, nasal swab testing .

This resulted in delay in testing, Fauci and his team were alarmed with lack of medical supplies and seniors were dying in record numbers at retirement homes.

Add to it my dad and his colleagues literally decided they will vote for joe biden with how his administration were giving mixed signals and most of medical staff did not receive covid relief as well . The entire emergency staff unit hated Trump ,they were same people who actually voted Trump in 2016.

No i dont watch CNN , i am from Virginia we dont act like left wing from California.
Post automatically merged:

Overall Trump is man child president, he has no clue how our supplychain works.

Even Truckers who were pro Trump voted Joe , most of them were annoyed with Mitch's constant delay of stimulus announcement.

Trump worked on his own demise. Joe really didnt have to campaign tells you he knew people were exposed to reality of his administration .

Yea , sorry i am not joe supporter but we need food on table and good tax cut or there will be republican in WH.:lok:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get the political motivations of liking him, people look past his personality while his opponents may not even think he is immoral but simply undignified.
But why do people genuinly like his personality? I have seen religious groups call him a destructor or something, like all of his madness is a good thing, why?