shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whiles I was researching for a big theory of mines I discovered something I would like to share with you guys in an Sbs(some might already know)

SBS 74 and 75

During the selection for admirals 4 candidates were selected of that 4 GreenBull and Fujitora was chosen. The other two if the crop were none other than these vice admirals

1. "Brown Pig" Chaton

You must be registered for see images

2. "Peach Rabbit" Momousaga :>:>:>:dead::<3::<3:

You must be registered for see images

My point is in order to be nominated to be an admiral your power has to be immense and your definetly a top tier or at worst a low top tier. This makes me excited because the Vice admirals shown have been nothing but hype tools for debuting characters. I'm happy we will see real threats from the Vice admirals position that's close in power to an admiral

Side note: Keep in mind these 2 are not canon yet Oda just mentioned them in Sbs

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Momousagi :flowers I can't wait to see her and we could use some strong female fighters in OP. Ever since she was shown in Volume 74 (SBS), I was hyped to see her. I think Smoker will catch up with these two soon. There's already theories that he may get a new weapon since he's going to see Dr.Vegapunk.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet they won't even be introduced in the story.

I also heard Momousagi is fan made but Oda just drew her in his own style and gave her a background.

Chaton is simply a scraped idea in favor of Green bull or Fuji.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was pink rabbit but yeah Oda did say that there 4 were Admiral candidates but the Purple Tiger and Green Bull were chosen. The momotoro refernces are strong and it makes me doubt Sentomaru will be Admiral Orange Pig since we supposedly have a Brown Pig.

Those two are now up there with Momomonga and Onigumo.