Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a small collection of requests that ive gotten in the last 2 days...
its insane how many requests ive been doing / ive been asked to do!
Still working on some!!!

Signature:

V1

V2

You must be registered for see images

Still to do...
Another Sasori Sig,
Muu Sig
Kid Naruto + Sasuke (Destiny will bring them together)
Zetsu + Hidan Signatures
Typholsion Signature

Jeeez!!! Wish me Luck!!!!

Thankyou to Marimo and Powerflames for advice whilst making various GFX, and for the next set of GFX im making that im sure they will be helping me with :)

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never understood the top sasori one. Technically it never happened as he made that gesture while he was in his own puppet form, so why put it in the proxy puppet body... i never got why that was done like that.

Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need to make another Sasori tag. Take mine:
You must be registered for see images
shhhhh he might take yours over mine!!!!! (the guy who requested ^^)
the other sasori one i have to do is actually with another render! so hahaha im gonna follow a new tut i found XD

Cascade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(ohreary's post)

Chaos.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok..lets see...about the signature,wtf is wrong with that lighting lines that are placed randomly???I dont like em really much..Depth and lighting...fairly good,but the smudge is kinda basic..
Overall not so good..you have done better!
About Avatars:The deidara one is good,bg's color are fitted with render but try to clean a bit the white in his shoulder!Sasuke one has depth and a good/empty bg..the text was a request so i wont judge it.The Naruto premium ava is a stock and y messed it up with the lines y add...bad idea!
Well if y want my opinion,y can do a lot better if y make a sig by yourself...sometimes the ideas of others can confuse y from what y are thinking and the result can be a piece of garbage...(i dont say the others are wrong but in art,the style and the ideas must be yours to make a unique creation)!