Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have not done this for a while, so take it easy on me!

Rei's R&R (is that still a thing?)

I will do what I can to get updates on current format and rules, but if my move isn't correct or I can't do something then just let me know in your next move.

Keep it simple please, just want to see if this is still fun.

Bio linked below + Toad SM.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I have not done this for a while, so take it easy on me!

Rei's R&R (is that still a thing?)

I will do what I can to get updates on current format and rules, but if my move isn't correct or I can't do something then just let me know in your next move.

Keep it simple please, just want to see if this is still fun.

Bio linked below + Toad SM.
Well well well, if it isn't mr cryptic himself !!
We go by LoK's R&R these days, mostly the same though.
I'll use https://animebase.me/threads/qin-shi-huang.784282/

• Angry
Reactions: Kryptiic

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well well well, if it isn't mr cryptic himself !!
We go by LoK's R&R these days, mostly the same though.
I'll use https://animebase.me/threads/qin-shi-huang.784282/
Ily Vayne
I have been made aware of bio attributes and how it all works but if you don't mind lets treat this a bit old school while I get caught up.

--

Although passionate about being a ninja, the earnest sense of peace when the moon rises and the candle lights are extinguished was fleeting. Over time, the charming Guy that left an impression wherever he went slowly receded within himself. The grimacing faces of his family painted a picture of worry and concern, their wrinkles growing deeper each day Guy pushed through the endeavour of being a ninja.

His family pleaded with him, acknowledging all he had done to elevate his family's name. He no longer needed to put himself through the hardships of a ninja. With the moon rising and the candle wax starting to melt, Guy lifts his shoulders from their previously fixed slump and raises his head.

"Ok..."

That night, when the flames were extinguished and the wax began to harden, Guy felt at peace.

Three Years Later

The reverberations of metal striking rocks echos across the mines within the land of Iwagakure. Guy, his always hard working self couldn't understand why the clashing of tools had stopped. He looked up and lifted his hand up above his eyes. Guys, and everyone else's gaze, was firmly fixed in a single direction. Above one of the mines stood a man, casting a long shadow.

It took but a brief moment for Guy to recognise this figure. The two had spent time together in Iwagakure, where Guy learnt to become a ninja. Whispers of this man's achievements and growing strength reached Guy occasionally. Sometimes hearing it made Guy consider what may have become of him if he followed a similiar path through the ninja world. What may have become of him if the flame wasn't extinguished.

"You must be lost, Qin."

Last edited:
Reactions: Erzo